Reviews for Acquiesce
elizabethgarcis66 chapter 9 . 9/24
update? new chapter? i lovessss it please update, i wanna read more
IronicSteel chapter 9 . 5/1
Where is the rest. Such a great story with some epic twists. Didn't expect the clone to survive a fight Alice. Hopefully you will come back and finish this epic story.
Kendra Iscariette chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Hey. Wheres the rest?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Interesting, but don't even think of killing Claire, I'd be so pissed. * imagine another Alice coming after you full pissed off mode active*
VanityAtItsPrime chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love this story! Please finish it! Please!? I love this story, it's so well written and its just fits nicely together, you can actually imagine it happening in the film. Fantastic writing! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Love it? Hate it? I say you should continue! 'Cause a megafinitely love this!
Marauder Neyo chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Alice is still alive. Duh! She's not really dead... Is she? Is she?!
Marauder Neyo chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
What ever you do, NEVER kill off Alice, Claire, and K-Mart. Just no, no. But, this was a good chapter, nonetheless.
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Aww... That was so sweet. I loved it 'cause it's not too cheesy.
Marauder Neyo chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Aww... That scene between Alice in Claire was so cute. And BTW, adding Leon to the mix was awesome!
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I'm torn between reading or sleeping because there are classes tomorrow. BTW, I loved this chapter. It's alright, really. Alice usually does come just in the nick of time to save people.
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Can I ask something? Actually, I'm already asking. Haha! Are you male or female? (Even though it's a lil' obvious.)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I'd prefer "Clairice Aberfield", actually.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
This is such a great story u should really continue it
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012