Reviews for Let This Be Enough
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love the concept for this. Such a brilliant way to give insight into Chuck. Please say you will continue...
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this is absolutely, wholeheartedly, mindblowingly beautiful. i don't have words, i really don't. i love how chuck can only write a few sentences at a time, and he never sends them.

so, so, beautiful.
brookegrace chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
So, I'm not huge on reading GG since I don't watch the show religiously, but wow. Some of the words in the 'notes' really hit me and really make you stop and think about life. I loved the one where he says he wants her to be happy, but honestly she would be happiest with him. Can't tell you how many times I've felt that! So coming from a fellow writer, good job; you really captured Chuck Bass.
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is wonderful. If only he had given her those letters
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really liked this :)

It was very cute, and basically what he would have been thinking throughout these latest episodes. Thanks for sharing!
UnwrittenGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was beautiful.
Mansah chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thank you for this! It does a poor shipper's heart good to read a credible take on a Chuck who's not only sorry but who also knows! If these letters existed I might be willing to forgive him for a lot of things! Also, you write his voice really well!
READER120 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS chuck is just such an interesting character and you write him well
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was great! "I'm sorry for pulling your hair yesterday. Because you do have pretty hair. Happy Valentine's Day Blair." That was the cutest line ever! Had me grinning like an idiot! Oh how I love little Chuck & Blair! Hehe!

The whole thing was great! I love getting into Chuck's head and seeing what he's thinking and how he's feeling since I haven't been able to do that on the show, lately. You should definitely add on with concepts from later episodes!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really sweet - loved it.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
The first paragraph is really what was bothering me about 4x04. Glad I'm not the only one.

Chuck's Valentine is the cutest thing ever. WHY IS CHUCK SO ADORABLE? Just because.

Chuck's "lord" letter is awesome. And so Chuck.

You DEFNITELY have to use this for other episodes. I want to see one he writes after the hate sex on the table. Seriously

But its your fic. Whatever.

This was amazing.
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Definitely would need too read more of this ! Great idea... Chuck writing letters to his love 3
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it
ggoddess chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I so adored this. I'm hoping that he writes her a letter soon. It's so indicative of his character. I'm also waiting for him to say I miss you. There are so many future possibilities here for you. BEING SUCH A NATURALLY PERCEPTIVE WRITER you will undermine your potential if you don't continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really loved this.

Especially the last letter!