Reviews for The Fall of Emile
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Ouch! That's true about payback!

That aside, it is a very well done and interesting story.
ThatInternetGuy chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was fucking amazing. Emile has always been my favourite Spartan; Six coming in second. While the death in Reach, upset me, it was also one of the most badass ways to die ever. This adds to that. Thank you.
Jacklyn Frost chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, wow. That was great! I was always sad when he died, now I feel a bit better about it. Only a bit, though. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Is the battle between the spartan and zealot in the after life a fare fight or is the zealot unarmed and I hope if you make a seaqul to make them fight and the zealot trys to reedem him self
Zachthememelord chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was amazing.
marcus chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was one of the best one-shots of all time. Very nice. I liked the one-liner at the end! For Shfu, it is going to be a very long eternity!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was really good now you should make some about the other spartans of noble team maybe noble one or six or five or two

BUT REALLY AWESOME STORY! Especially with the Paybacks a Bitch line from emile
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...AW3SOME!

2 words for ya, Shfu: HAWH HAWH! LOL

Payback really IS a BITCH!

Emille is just THAT badass! (Very evil smirk)

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
RikaHara chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Daaaang, this is one good and well written story. i like it!
Silent Archangel chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awesome. I loved how you portrayed the Sangheili's point of view. And yes, Emile is the best of the best.
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Definately the coolest Spartan on Noble.

Thanks :)
Wolfie the Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Good old Emile. Sweet story!
Rming chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was awesome, you have no annoying spelling errors the writing was really great, and the allusions to Ghosts and Glass and Emile's Firefight quote was great. All in all great work, I'm glad your ending had more finesse than just sending the Elite to hell, people often drop the ball on endings, and this one had some humor.
Cortanas-7hrD-L0veR chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very nice :)
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Indeed, payback is a bitch. Nice job here man, nice job.