Reviews for How to pilot your dragon
gatta verde chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
please please please! write more!
no one chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I just realized something. Hiccup has the Shepard voice! And I have a question. Since Stoick is Shep's great-times-a-thousand grandkid wouldn't Hiccup's last name be Shepard too?
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
WHAT THE HECK? WHY NO UPDATE? YOU CAN'T LET A MASTERPIECE LIKE THIS GO TO WASTE, BRO!

UPDATE, PLEASE!
DragonWolf23 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Good story keep up the good work :)
Little Ceaser's chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
uh, wow, thats pretty good man.
riverraiden chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I love it. Perhaps more importantly though I can understand the need for explanations of various things (which I wholly appreciate), and you are very generous in letting us read them. I love Hiccup's little anecdotes at the end of the chapter. I see only a couple of grammatical errors, but they are slight enough to be easily ignored. I would love to see a new chapter soon...
Dr1ft3r0I chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Wonderful story.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Wow so many scientific ideas and notes. Did you come up with all these stuff? Like the eezio metal? That is really nice hope you are still going to continue this.
Ferelga chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
oh come on plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue writing because this was just getting interesting a whole year i have bean waiting for you to do a new chapter and you havent plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz finish this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great story but update please!
Reilyk chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
This is pretty cool. I like it! _
Dac1 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
This is the greatest story in the history of the world... you, my friend, are a # $%&* GENIUS. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Dac1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
dear god... that was beautifull. except for a few minor errors, i have no problem imagining you as a book writer. just awsome.
Broken white fox chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Post more. Great story. Post more.
Nocte Furorem chapter 4 . 12/13/2010