Reviews for Yellow
SugarVenom chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Wow! Just...wow. A great story!
SugarVenom chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Very creative. I love the pace.
HesMyBelAmi chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
WHAT HAPPENED TO BELLA? lol You got me on the edge of my seat!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
i would love to know wat happens next. update soon!
moore8879 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Love it!
IcarusToSun chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
OMG! Edward changed her? Oh dear! How are they going to explain this to Charlie?

Loved the way you wrote about Charlie and his feelings about Renee. And loved how he described the Cullen apartment:)

Thank you. Please update soon:)
IcarusToSun chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Holy crap! What will be the consequence of Edward

revealing himself like that? Will Bella be ok? Please update soon!

Thanks a bunch for the chapter!

Best,
wantonlytoread chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Good choice no Jacob, he is too young and selfish no good for Bella. Love Edwards tenacity to find her. Keep going you are doing well. Thanks for your story.
IcarusToSun chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Thank you so much for not following through with JakexBella lemonade! Phhew!:) Huge relief for me:)

Loved this chapter. Loved how Edward's car pulls up next to Bella. And loved how she feels that home has found her:)

Thank you. Please update soon!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
(sobs uncontrolaby)

i liked ur origanal idea it makes sooo much more sensce thats the reason y jake left

srry but imma jake bella fan sometimes edward cnt really make up my mind but talor lautner is sexyy lol

plz plz plz plz plllZ put up the lemon chap puleasse im dying to read it!

Anyway this chap was amazing Jake nd eddie better save bella in time she cant die lol

i would prefer jacob to save her cuz then he would b her knight in shining armor instead of edward anyway witchever way you take this story im going to lov it!

And please put up the leamon chap pleaseeeee?

Plz plz plz update soon

cnt wait to read mooree!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Aww u poor thing relashonships suck lol im in high skook nd still havent told the guy that i hav a huge crush on that i like him

lol I ABSOLUTLY LOVE this story

its amazing

i always loved jake nd bella and wanted to kno what would of haopened if they did take off

pior charlie i feel really bad for him and alice cuz jazz left her

eddie will recive zero sympaty from me im afraid he iz dumb for leaving her nd whats he gunna do when he finds her drag her back to forks lol

I lov lov lov lov lovvvv this

cnt wait ti read more XD
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
loved it...

more...!
moore8879 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Great update. I haven't forgotten about you. My chapter is getting beta'd so as soon as I get that it my recommendation will go out. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
moore8879 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
I have finally had a chance to read this. I love it. I'm still working on my next chapter. So as soon as I have it done. I will put in the shout out.
far norrth chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
i hate it love sex sncens