Reviews for Five Wishes
strawhat rilakkuma chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
All my emotions, oh geez.

So bittersweet...I was sad right from the start, knowing what would become of them later.

It's heartbreaking. And very well done. It shows just how human they really are...
sven asta chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Grrrr *squirms* I officially have hate for you :I Everything was cute and sweet and then the end made me wanna cry TT_TT But I guess it's kind of impossible to write an org fic without that bittersweet vibe. I liked it.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
First Aprenticefic I've read in a while, and I love it. Braig is a great character and you've done great things with him.

Ending was short and sweet.
ALynnL chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really liked this story. It was kind of a bittersweet thing, considering what Braig's and Xigbar's wishes were at first.

I think you did good with the character interactions too.

This was very cute to read. I enjoyed it.
SniperR chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh god, you made me cry ;_;

So good, so sad, so... GAH I LOVE IT!

~A
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
There was something very compelling about this. I just loved it. You pulled everything in straight to that sharp point at the end. That "oh" the reader must utter silently to himself. Simply lovely. In a sad, sad sort of way.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was magnificent. The flow was excellent, and the way that each of the characters interacted and changed throughout the years and then days was perfect. It is so sad, however, to imagine all of this occuring, and yet Braig was the only one who's wish did not get fufilled.

I must say, Vexen's part really got me. It was so excellent, and I give my deepest congratulations to you for making him have such wonderfully malicious thoughts about Marluxia. Kudos to him, and that ;D

Ah Zexy, poor little dude! Those parts, as funny as they were, also made me...well, his presence probably made it the most sad of all. After all, he is a huge emotional tie to their old lives, and so after Birth By Sleep (WHICH I FREAKIN' BOUGHT SATURDAY!) he is seen in an entirely new light. Mainly on account of his age, previous innocence, and actual goal, but still.

Anyway, this was wonderful. I am so glad that they all had this great time, yet I am very sad that this was the last for them all. Again, it is ironic that Braig, and then Xigbar, wished for the one thing that could never come true.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Cutthroat as they may have been, the five of them still got their start as a mismatched family. It's wonderful to see you bring that idea to the forefront in such a way.