Reviews for Liability
elwren75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I've just re-watched this episode. I have often wondered how the writers got us all to forgive Damon, not just Elena, but the fans too. Many times the writers frustrate me to know end (like when I watched *this* scene play out) but they always manage to give Delena fans just enough to keep the hope alive.

I really like your story. It was very realistic and your character portrayals are perfect! Thanks for sharing!
KatieHodgson chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was awesome . I think this is one of the best one-shots I've read about Elena's "hatred" for Damon . I love your writing style , really good :)

Great job :)

Katie .
Mountain-Woman chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love this story. It's so realistic (which is a major plus), but remains satisfying to Delena-shippers (which is a necessity).

Favorite lines:

"He had one of those nifty rings, didn't he?"

"I don't care how things work in your world, but I have to live in the real one where even the possibility of a dead brother is too much for me to handle!" / "The real world? And what world do I live in? An imaginary one?" / "Yes. It's called Damon's world where there are no rules and he just does as he pleases. And I'm no longer going to be a part of it."

"You know what Katherine said to me when I asked her if she ever loved me?" / "She said she never did. She said it'd always been Stefan." / "She's smarter than I thought she was."

"This is good. Let it all out." Damon smirked, tilting his head a little.

"And you said it right the night Vicky died: none of this matters to you! And I see now that none of this will ever matter to you." (I really like how you recalled that line. It is so fitting in this story.)

"And because of that, the lines between wrong and right are just too blurry for you to understand now. You're a liability, Damon. And I can't have that in my life."

"I'm going to fix this, you know." / "You can't Damon." / "I think I can." He disagreed. "I'll see you around, Elena."

-End quotes-

Although the story was very anti-Delena-getting-together-soon, it was very real, and the lines were incredibly well written. So thank you for that. So many authors rush the evolution of their relationship, and you seem to be one of the few that understands that half of the fun of being a Delena-shipper is watching how they slowly turn from hating each other to realizing they love each other. I really really liked this.
Ivycat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it! No, I really, really loved it! Please tell me you are writing more?
Rosesareforever chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ik vond het heel goed! Ben benieuwd naar het vervolg. Xx
Bleu-Marine-2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice story. Completely plausible. In fact, I think Elena does need to blow up at Damon and tell him off, dump on him all the anger, the resentment, the disappointment, the pain, the loss, she felt when he did what he did. She needs to tell him why she can't forgive him. Because when she does, for one, it will deflate her anger at him as you very well described, and for two, it will allow Damon to know what he needs to do to fix this (as you also hinted.) It's the beginning of their reconciliation, and I can't wait for it to happen. I hope it goes a little bit like you described. Great job! :-)
Kara.R.K chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I like it- it's very realistic and not the whole "Damon, I know you tried killed my brother but i forgive you because I'm completely and utterly in love with you" scenario (though I have to admit those are nice to read too! ;)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
not bad
00JLO chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very good fanfic...It clearly showed Elena and Damon's point of view and was very in-character.
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it! Please write more! I wish Elena would just let Damon in! I know who I would pick if it was between D and S.
starsonfire chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'm so glad you're back! I liked it, I really do think Elena and Damon need to talk more. The ice between them makes me enjoy the show a mite less. I miss the interaction between them like in late season 1. So happy you wrote again!
Licet chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
No disappointments here, I loved it. I mean I'm still pretty pissed that they continue to make Damon look like a lovesick idiot but your fic made it bearable.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
good job :)
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow, totally loved your one shot. Seemed pretty real to me. I just recently got into Vampire Diaries but Im already obsessed like crazy. And Im a total Delena shipper. I was hoping you'd continue this one shot into a story. Cause I like your writing style and I actually can imagine this scene between the two. It was very realistic and real (not like many others on ;-) and I would love to see what you have in store for the characters. Keep up the good work! :)