Reviews for Sparks
zammierox chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
whoa. really really good )
That Girl chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Great poem. That would probloby be what Katness would think, though it doesn't rhyme a lot...

Great poem anyways!

Is this a one-shot?
xiuhans chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I like your style, but you killed it with the chat speak at the end. Also, it would be better for future chapters to be a lot longer, unless you are doing it because it's an into. Also, typing properly for the title and summary will attract more viewers. An expamle for the summary could be 'What would've happened if one, not two tributes survived?' or something along that sort. What you have written seems kinda sloppy, but the actual writing is done very well. I'm sure that if you improve on the areas I suggested, this story would be more popular.
zammierox chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i have no idea what this is about but poor girl
Turq8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I liked it until the end, when you stopped being professional and began typing in chat speak. I don't like chat speak. If you want to do that when you're texting your friends, fine, but please don't do it when you have a full keyboard with keys big enough for all your fingers.

That's only one person's opinion though.

As for the actual story, I like your writing style, it flows easily and is simple to follow. I've ready many fanfictions where it's choppy and confusing, but I enjoyed reading this! I want to see how this continues!