Reviews for And It Burns
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Very thoughtfully written! I really liked the interplay of characters in this story. The feelings between naruto and sasuke weren't over done, which I always find makes it less believable. I really liked the banter intermixed with the tension and uncertainty between them. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Please make a sequel!
Malty chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Just throwing some love out there for this: I absolutely loved this story. It has everything. I practically consider it canon in my head and I'm sorry I never reviewed it before because it's brilliant. Thanks for writing!
Entrance Denied chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was great, I really enjoyed it. Read it listening to Sigur Ross and was like 'whoa...all my feels bro O.o'

I love how you cover all of Naruto's weirdness with love. In the series, he loves so freely but never gives a name to it if you know what I mean. It's like he's naturally inclined to that sort of thing but can't realise it or it'll confuse him because he's never actually seen it before.

Yeah, rambling. Anways, great writing, I shall be faving this so that I can come back and read it again heh
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
Noir d'Encre chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
About the weapon, I think I know exactly what you mean. It made me think of "barbed arrowheads" (I kind of litterally translated it from french which is my first language, but I think it's called that in English). Anyway, the only way to take them out was to push them all the way through. So I don't know if a "barbed kunai" is something that exist, but I think it's a good way to describe it.

Good story, by the way. It's really well written. I usually don't like Naruto and Sasuke as a couple, but I liked the way they interacted in your story. So, well done!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Their feeling is so emotional...!

That's nice...

Great...! :)
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow, this was a great one-shot. Loved it!
tingale chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
beautiful story...
xShinigamixMPx chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yes please we want lemon! :D
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ahh! A sequel would be amazing! (There might be one and I just haven't seen it yet, I'll know when I go check after I write this) This was so well done! Great job
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This Was An Awesome Story!XD
webejamin01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yes please! Sequel!
The One Hidden in the Shadows chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i would love a lemon if your willing tehe
Amelinda chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful! My gosh, you write so very well, sure I'll look for more stories of yours. It's just perfect, don't think a sequel is necessary :)))