Reviews for Keep Each Other Human
Salishaventura chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
This was great! I found it so sad when Dean wanted to go separate ways. I would have loved to see this made into an episode.
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Love this one. Poor Sam.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Great story!
Noxbait chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Enjoyed all of this. I love to hate Meg and I havent read a lot of stories with her so that was a fun surprise. You did a nice job with her character. :-)
I adored it when they blessed the pond water! Heehee...great plan! And these lines:

"You are so our pharmacy run guy from now on."

Cas pulled out three bottles of Gatorade. Orange, red, and blue. "These will do? I was uncertain how the different hues would affect your brother."

Hahahaha! So great, just so great! :-) i love befuddled Cas.
Innnnaaactive chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Loaded it!
Sheila chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful story, thank you.
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I love the interaction between the boys. Even though it didn't happen, it's spot on if such a situation ever did arise.
mngrue chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Nwaw. That was wonderful. Thanks for it :0
ccase13 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I loved this story of the brothers getting back together after Dean went to the future.
123kat chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
I just loved he way you told he story about how Sam had wanted Deans trust. That's why I love the show and the brothers so much.

Thanks for an awesome story.

Kat
Arilaen chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Loved it!

Don't know if I bought Meg's letting them out because if they were killed wouldn't they come back to life anyway?

But besides that - awesome story D
monkeymuse chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
outstanding fic! loved very second of it
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
LOL "Dude, you are so our pharmacy run guy from now on" that was awesome! I loved the story as a whole, it was my favorite kind, limp, redemption seeking Sam, with a return of big brother Dean, and Cas being Cas, awesome job!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This was a wonderful read. The way you ended it was very apropos. The pond they ran into seemed incidental at first and then when Dean came up with idea of blessing it-CeCe, that was sheer brilliance!

"Pain caked Sam's tone."-That was VERY cool! I can both hear and feel the heaviness in Sam's voice. *hugs Sammy close* I enjoyed how you put the boys through hell and brought them out of it again...I also loved how you tied Dean's little trip to the future so well with this story. I think in the broader view of things, Sam learned how to stop being a victim and Dean learned how to forgive. I think Dean's lesson was the harder one to learn. But Sam will always be a target.

- Thank you for the story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Fantastic chapter! When the demnons trailed the borthers to the pond, I wondered how they would get out of hte mess they suddenly found themselves in again..thank God for Cas!