Reviews for Keep Each Other Human
Linnie McCary chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Great characterization, great action, great pace, great job!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
loved it! yay! cas made a appearance!
Katy M VT chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Dean is so corrupting Cas. Having him steal. I bet he didn't enjoy killing demons before he met Dean. Just did it because it needed doing. LOL. Great story.
LIzzie18salmons chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Really good
judyann chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Gets better and better and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Another exciting chapter! Nice work! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Good! So good!

I know you're a vengeful skank."

Go Dean! Ra! Ra!

And he called Sammy a cup cake...vanilla with sprinkles...yummy.

Gosh, I love how you write!

Karen
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
wow, rescue from an unexpected source. But then... Meg would rather let them go than get her own ass kicked up between her ears-or rather, horns. She's still a bitch and I'd LOVE to see Dean off her at SOME point!

"...get your brother out of here and you fix him."-LOL um, gee, I guess it doesn't matter whether or not Sam is a living thing. To her, he's just a piece of merchandise. Freakin' demons and angels. No sense of respect.
Kynstar chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
This is cool! Liking it! Poor Sam! Glad Dean's able to be there for him, also glad Sam's been able to resist. Way to go!

Meg looking out for Meg, so her! ]

Keep up the great work!
Cainchan chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
great, great, great.
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
ok idk if i should be grateful for meg or not trust her and feel she has a plan by letting them escape but what she said to them i'll be grateful but i still don't trust her
aXforamnesty chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
ooohhh no! i can't wait until TOMORROW for the next post! (or even later than that! yipe!) this is SO absolutely addicting and if i haven't told you already you are so phenomenonly talented! your writing style is artistic, and poetic, and oh gorgeous that i can't keep reading until i re-read each sentence or paragraph over once more before i go on. i find myself re-reading something you wrote at least twice weekly (scary-i know i'm a creepy, crazy cat lady stalker person...or something). i worship you. PLEASE post sooner! you know you want to! i did the match and thought that you would post today and was all kinds of NOT disappointed!

you have all the praise i can give you for this and more!

amanda
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
plz update! wow! unexpected twist! nice! yay! the boys are gonna be free!
Emmers224 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
This is awesome! Wish we could have seen something like this in season 5. Poor Sam. Kid just never gets a break. Your doing a great job with this. Cant wait to read more!
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
No fair...no fair...!

That's like setting a giant vanilla cup-cake with pretty sprinkles on top in front of me - and just as I'm about to chow - you whip it away.

Ahhhh! Whaaaaaaa! Throws self down on floor kicking.

Need I say...love your story!

Karen