Reviews for Keep Each Other Human
judyann chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I am absolutely loving this! Amazing story can't wait to read more!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Wow, incredible chapter! I love the way you portray Sam's fight against the the urge to drink the blood as breaking him. And it's nice to see Dean finally understanding that. Awesome work! Can't wait for more! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ohmigod! Sam suffering a seizure was so freaking unexpected! *grovels at your feet* I love how you write! I was SO taken by surprise! I was expecting Sam to pass out but NO! LOL You are my hero for the week!

* "Dean's heart dropped to his toes, leaving his chest a hollow empty thing. He saw just how brutally that choice was breaking his brother. Let Dean suffer a beating or wallow under big brother's distrust. Since when had he become Sam's judge and jury? God, he was a stupid ass. He saw it now. He had broken his brother far more thoroughly than any of these demons ever could."

-That about made me cry! (hugs Dean and Sam) I love Dean's epiphanies! When the light goes on in his head, one goes on in mine, too!

LOL needless to say, I'm REALLY, REALLY enjoying this story!
Indigo2831 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Poor Sam! I get excited when I see that you've updated. This is a very interesting story. I really love it so far. Can't wait to read more.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Sorry I can't log in, not on the computer I'm using anyway. But I wanted to stop by and let you know that I love this. You got the brothers' relationship down perfect. I can't wait to see what happens!

Great job!

As Always,

Joee
SciFi Girl chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next! Thaks for writing. :)
Cainchan chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
very great chapter :-)
AuthoressCrest chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Holy crab-apples! Poor Sam, the guy just can't seem to catch a break. And Meg! I'm glad you brought her into the mix as she is by far one of my favorite villains from Supernatural. Wonderful story, looking forward to seeing more of this! :D
spnMom chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ouch! Tough cliffie. Thanks for posting so quickly and I hope the next comes fast also. If Sam does drink the demon blood, won't he be able to exorcise the demons? Is it tainted with something? Not enough to give him any real strength? You got me wondering... thanks for posting.
Melissa2111 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter! looking forward for more!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
plz update! poor sammy!
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
omg meg is behind this oh they are both screwed now and poor sammy
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Good start. You have me well and truly hooked. Thanks for posting.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That last part? GUH. I can just see the expression on Dean's face when he realizes it's Sammy.

I am ridiculously excited about the potential of this story! Can't wait for more!
twomom chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow! This is going to be good! This is so Dean! What was Sam going to say? And how did they get him? Looking forward to more!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »