Reviews for The Mysterious Blue Haired Kampfer
SignDowny chapter 10 . 3/17
It's a shame that you didn't continue this story. I really liked it all the way. I've read the story that you got your inspiration from, you did a good job all together.
Wolfigama chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Love the story so far! So awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
One question, why would he be embarrassed about it when other males are also kampfers. But pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee continue this story. The story was really interesting and had a nice twist from the actual story. Hope you'll find some motivation to continue the piece.
Bio team2 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
TheReviewer chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Y u no update? (I apologize for the bad spelling)
TheReviewer chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
So black people hurting white people is ok, but once the black people start attacking Native Americans and the creatures from Avatar, its not? I hope you know I'm joking.
GBK0402 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
The stoey is awesome please continue
UMMX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Your story has the same problem the other had he didn't imbrace his change in a world that knew about Kampfer he saw few with boy's with Bracelet so why hid it... shame shame..
The Lone Rurouni chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates in the works?
tats magicalmcguffins chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
this is really good. too bad it seems you stopped writing it.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Adding to Faves.
Shippuuryu chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
The actual name for that scythe on chain is Kusari-gama
Zadenae chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Here's me sincerely hoping that you will continue writing this fic soon.
ChaosRonin chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
nice story so far, real shame it hasn't been updated in so long, i suppose you lost motivation to write for it? Either way i like the concepts introduced although i was hoping Natsuru would less of a pushover and fried the girls that kept on bothering him and making his life hard _

Hope you muse comes back for this one

Till Next Time

Matrix man chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I really enjoy this story. Please update it soon.