Reviews for Until You're Mine
RedTed chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Please please please I beg you please update! This is one of the best AmeViet fanfic I've ever read! So you should not give up on this fanfic, EVER!
kakurando chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Yay a AU type story
It makes me happy that viet and us can be a couple but I'm getting ahead of myself...i'm gonna read all of it!
Chocolateismylover chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
wow, Matthew is super OOC in this but it works
Chocolateismylover chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome job! I love this pairing so Fruking much. Is Ly Vietnam's official name or did you create it? I'm asking because I'm writing a fic with her and i need to know her human name
Miles Darling chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
OMG! This story was sooo cute! I kinda didn't understand Alfred and Matthew, though... Was their mom Canadian, or something like that? Anyway, I totally ship AmericaxVietnam, so I loved it!

I'm actually currently writing a fanfiction myself, but I'm not quite sure how to upload chapters separately... so, do you think you could help me with that?

Anyway, great story!
MysticSloan chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
Awwww it end here TTTT it was really one of the best, amerviet fics are always about war and seeing this made me stalk this story to the end. good job
prussia-hugs chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
"now now mattie we all know your as straigh as an octopus doing the tango…" i think i just died and went to hetalia heaven i was laughing so hard
Witchjuliana chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
Wish, wait. It's over? D: I didn't expect that! Awwwww... Oh well. I really enjoyed the story! Thanks for the awesome adventure!
Morecowbellisneeded chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
This is my favorite straight-pairing story. Also, when they were on that road trip with That one dude It reminded me a lot of Tommy boy. I loved the ending too Wonderful story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Ah, thanks for the grade 11 thing. I thouhgt Alfred was in 9, and Ly in 11 "
I'm Moving chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
I. Loved. The. Ending.

'Nough said.
ruru-la chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Oh yes, it's finally! I'm actually sad to see it end. ): This is has been a really fun journey and I wish you all the best for your next fics!
WitchJuliana chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
Oh god. COLLEGE. Why'd you remind me? DDDX I'm in 10th grade now, but the thought of only two more years till applying for college bothers me. I'm gonna end up like Alfred. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

But uh, YEAH. MATH IS SO USELESS. WHEN ARE WE GONNA USE THE PYTHAGOREAN THINGAMA JIGGER FOR ANYTHING?
Catching Tomorrow chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
I clicked on this story an hour ago thinking 'hey, never heard of America/Viet before, sounds interesting'. I read it all the way through in one go and now you need to write more chapters! It's awesome! I laughed out loud so many times I can't even count them. Ly and Al are both so epic; you did the characterisation really well. Write more!
Eternal Stars chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it! xDDD AmeViet is my OTP and I look foward to reading the rest!