Reviews for 200 Dollars
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The category for this - 'Tragedy'- applies here on so many levels. Sad, but very well done. And, while I almost hate to admit it, just now I think I might have had an epiphany on the whole 'Wincest' thing. If the women they love end up dead - and there's gonna be sex, because, hey, they're men - and they might not always have the price of an anonymous escort, then maybe it sort of makes a twisted kind of sense that they'd turn to each other...? Still makes my skin crawl, but there is a kind of you-can-see-it-if-you-squint link to the canon there.
123kat chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I really like your take on the motel room with Sam and the (you know)lady. he just doesn't want anyone else to die.

Thanks for the nice thought.

Kat

BTW any seen with Sam and no shirt EXCELLENT!.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Very good and sad to think about.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great insight into Sam's behavior. Good job.
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Love the last bit.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
An interesting take...he's paying to keep her anonymous and therefore safe. Umm, you made me think which is good.

DeansBabyBird
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ooh, that's an excellent point! All the women Sam loves die. And he doesn't want anyone else to die...

Poor Sammy; he IS in there somewhere.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
aww this was really good!

i like the way you put together all the women in sam's life, and the reason he doesnt become too attached

aww poor sam!

great fic!

happyday girl

Katy M VT chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
nice to see Sam still cares. And has a good reason for using a hooker.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very nice explanation for that scene in 6.03, TH. I hadn't considered it. Thanks for sharing!