Reviews for Awakening of Destiny
OriksGaming chapter 19 . 7/5
This story would be ten times better if you actually went back over it and edited.
OriksGaming chapter 14 . 7/5
Eh, the battle scene was fine but . . . you seem to have foregone editing this chapter. The paragraph in which Merlin lists his accomplishments had a noticeable mistake in every sentence, and the frequent grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors turned what might have been an epic battle scene into a truly cringeworthy chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
I love this:

"Prat!" He grunted ... Arthur just gave him a smirk of his own and raised his chin dramatically.

"And don't you forget it!"
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Gosh, author honey, you're so damn cute! :3
Koukaku chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Us readers aren't that terrifying to be justly dubbed mobs! (I'm kidding, I'm planning on murdering you in your sleep) Loved the story, though.
Evelyn The Wicked chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Yee
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
I loved this story thanks for writing it
Anika chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
This was pretty Good.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
"Evil Merlin" is an oxymoron.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Okay, this is the person who wrote Wow! On the same day, today, like, 10 minutes ago. I just wanted to say that you are a wonderful writer. You've inspired me to continue writing. I can really relate to merlin, in this story. I definitely know what it's like to know too much, and I'm not even 15 yet. I'll be following ur other stories, so, if u want to respond to me, call me lonelyboy, although the name has nothing to do with my gender.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow! This is a great story! I Realize I'm a bit late on this, but I really like it so far. Is the bad guy really so oblivious to believe that merlin/ Emrys is THAT petty?! Idiot.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I think you would benefit from having someone edit your work and then re-reading it yourself. There are a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes which unfortunately are to the level that they interrupt the flow of the story.
Twistedrainb0w chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS THE BEST STIRY I'VE EVER READ And just wow I can't even see clearly bc I'm so tired by I just has to finish reading this it was so good. A story and its so original and cliffhanger-ey this is the shit. Now if you would excuse me I need to tinkle.
cindy4651 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
"And don't you forget it!"

Fantastic!