Reviews for Lost
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so beautiful! I especially loved the image of the world falling out from under Glinda's feet. Great job and thanks for writing!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow, that was wonderful! I usually don't like Flinda, but this was great!
iheartoz chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
! I love this! amaaaaaazing :) it should be illegal to write stories this good.. WELL DONE XD
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Absolutely heartbreaking. I loved it!

~The Weird One Who Reads Too Much One-Sided Flinda
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was a wonderful insight into what was happening during the intermission :) I loved it.
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Flinda's great! I felt so bad for Glinda when I read this. I was also a little mad at Fiyero, too!

Write more stuff, seriously! I haven't seen stuff by you in ages! Where have you been?

Anyway, great oneshot and I hope you write more. Soon!
tfn-fanficfan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh wow. That was fantastic.

A wonderful ( if somewhat depressing) look into Glinda's soul. Now i'll have to go check out your other stuff.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Love it. :D
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow. That was incredibly powerful. Seriously, you know how much I dislike her at this point and you made me empathise with her and even give a damn about the hurt she feels here.

I think this might actually be my favourite thing you've written.

Once again, fantastic.

Candy~
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You really are lovely at angst, you know that? A lot of times long chunks of narrative that's free of dialogue is dull, but not here, which means that you've done quite well making it engaging (and really depressing). Poor Glinda probably was this miserable in the intermediate time between the acts, as evidenced by "Thank Goodness", and you've just about hit the nail on the head with this. :)