Reviews for Second Chances
AsisChronae chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
very much looking forward to the next chapter...
mattxmellomxm2forever chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
omg this story's just soo naive naruto. i really hope that you continue this story. you did an amazing job! :)
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
wow i cant wait to read more !
JazzyBoy chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Sorry I'm late for this review! I love it! Please update! I really wanna see this compleeted, I hate to see a great fan fiction die when it's doing so well! Thanks!
Ana chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
OMG! You like updated 3 weeks ago and I'm just reading it. Fail on my part! Another great chapter but the end was killing me. I must know Naruto's reaction to Sakura's question. And leave it to Naruto not to notice people giving him affection that is beyond familial. I can't wait until the next update. .

Ana
sofy chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
you have to continue this! pleaseeee pleasee PLEASEEEEEE? hurry up!
HaloGurl6423 chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
AWW this is the cutest story alive! I can't wait to see Naruto's and Gaara's relationship develop. They truly are the best parents together. :) You are amazing!
Jess Anime chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
That was cruel! How could you stop it there. I wanna see Naruto's reaction so much! I'm really looking forward to what Sakura has to say. Also points to you for not making her a bitch. Too many people do it. I don't really like her personally but that's not her character at all. She's a good mom here. I like it. Kushina is cute as always.
Mantinas chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Wow...Usually, no matter what, I end up hating Sakura in fanfiction. But I like her in here.

This chapter was really good. Good luck.
Battenburg507 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
"Noticed what?" - hehe, poor Naruto. Not that look again!

I'm glad you updated, I was just thinking about this story last week and how I'd love to know how it continued - So thanks!
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Poor Naruto! You'd think that at this point, every time SAkura got 'that LOOK' on his face he'd want to start smashing things out of frustration from always being the last one to know.
tsusami chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
*_*

I just want to roll around in this fic and all the warm fuzzy feelings it's giving me. Looking forward to the next chapter!
tsusami chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Finally had a chance to read this! Aha, this was a lot of fun. I really love Aiko and Kushina and Naruto trying to be a responsible adult. 3 *sigh* Such an adorable family.

This is Tasukigirl, btw. :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
so cute and such an adorable story, please keep writing!
JazzyBoy chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Very nice... the taking off the dress made me laugh... :D

Oh and thank you for messaging me! I so was not expecting that! :)

Thanks for updating! Love it! *gives you cookies*