Reviews for Bedlocked
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I can totally imagine something like this happening in the series. Well done, faved.
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was an awesome one-shot! I totally loved it, it was very cannon and conveyed the type of things I had wanted to see for myself in that episode perfectly! Well done! :)
Odiarda chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was a brilliant idea ! When I watched the ep, I was expecting her to open her eyes and see Merlin here. It would have made quite an interesting scene. I'm really glad someone thought about writing it !
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Interesting story. I would have loved to have this scene in the show. They never had enough confrontation scenes with them this season!
ShennyFTW chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is defenitely a very in-character one-shot, and I quite enjoyed your metaphor:

"Over a year ago they had jumped off a cliff and what they had had was broken into uncountable pieces"

over all good job
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ooh, I've been waiting for someone to write this scene! Because there are so many questions for me. Like: how does Morgana hear about Uther being her dad, but not hear when Merlin heals her? Isn't she curious about her quick recovery?

Anyways, I thought this was a nice look at what could have happened. They're very harsh to each other, though I think that just stems from sticking to canon, even though the canon at this point in time doesn't quite make sense (to me, at least. It seems like they're keeping Merlin and Morgana apart artificially).

I especially liked this line: "The looks they shared had always spoken more than their words." Because it says a lot about their relationship. Katie and Colin always put so much into their scenes, into the looks, and there's so much that always goes unsaid. Very nice! Thanks for writing. Sorry for complaining about the show, haha. :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awwww. very good fic! sigh, i miss the good Morgana...
Enhas chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Pretty nice. I get the sense that, even now, Morgana still doesn't want to abandon everyone completely and in the future will have the ultimate choice of doing or not doing so.

Once she finds out Merlin has magic, that will be *it*, there'll be no going back ever since the one person she once trusted with her secret betrayed her from the very beginning. It'll be even worse if Merlin almost manages to turn her back to the light before this happens.

I feel more sad for her after reading this one-shot than anything else.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010