Reviews for Analysis of a Budding Romance
nina.v.johnson chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
What a great story! A sequel would be amazing! Just gonna throw that out there. Lol.
DettyisLove chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
aw cute! nice story! :)
DettyisLove chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Holy snap! this part was awesome! Betty with a gun - so badass!

and the whole paint scene was so fun and cute! haha :P
DettyisLove chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Woah! what the freak! Victoria Hartley is always bad news.
DettyisLove chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
I love how Betty knew her stuff! she told her! lol :P that was awesome!
DettyisLove chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
aww the ending part of this chapter was too cute!
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love Betty's thought process! its so cute! :) 3
Stiffinme chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
That was a really nice story...altho i was slightly disappointed in the lack of x-rated smut scenes. (sighs) I suppose I've read too many damn good stories with decent/great smut in them to be pleased with this...but i still enjoyed it.
cookie-dough chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad everything worked out for them in the end, and that they got their perfect wedding. Nice ending.
marielgm22 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
Woooooow, that Victoria is such a bitch! but I love the fact that everything screwed up for her, yeyyyy!

Final part was lovely! ;)

So looking forward next chapter!
cookie-dough chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
This is great work, I'm glad you started this up again, can't wait to see what happens next.
marielgm22 chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Victoria Hartley! I can't believe it! This was a whole different twist; I hope she doesn't mess things up a lot!

Thank God you update it, it was a bout time!)

Great chapter!
fenyx chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
I loved this! hope for more )
marielgm22 chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
This was a great chapter, the skype part was hilarious!

I hope you update this story more often
cookie-dough chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I can’t tell you how much I am loving this story. I just happened across it, and wasn’t able to stop reading. The way you’ve detailed their relationship makes it all the more believable, the rate at which they are moving. They haven’t jumped into anything, but they haven’t drawn things out either. It’s nice to read a story where things are constantly improving for this couple, don’t get me wrong, stories with drama and angst are good too, but it is also a nice change to see them both so happy. I can’t wait to see where you take this next.