Reviews for Wild Horses and Rabbits Don't Mix
The Crimson Vixen chapter 2 . 10/23
Love the fic, just wish it wasn't abandoned. And right when it was starting to heat up to.
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 9/6
Really enjoyed reading this, Thanks for Writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Why, oh, why isn't there more of this? It's hilarious. I'd love to see the after school showdown. and some more of usagi torturing...I mean getting acquainted with ranma. rumble in the schoolyard...Ranma vs. the Kunos vs. Akane vs. Shampoo Vs. Mousse vs. Haruka(?)
habib chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
[Wild Horses and Rabbits Don't Mix] nice fiction. please make more chapter ?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
[Wild Horses and Rabbits Don't Mix] nice fiction. please make more chapters ?
flairina chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Ah, I'd ask for more, but you've been gone for so long... I suppose can still hope though, so if you're still here then more please!
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
has no one ever heard of a sports bra? I've seen a number of them that are practically muscle shirts with tight elastic upper sections that form a bra of nearly any size, good for supporting girls who work out...rigorously. add to that the look unisex enough for ranma to wear as a guy, well...

Ahwell, 10 years, doesn't really matter anyways.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really, REALLY gotta argue with you on one point here. As much as this story was cool in many ways, Usagi's magic strength wouldn't have exceeded Ranma's ki strength. a simple glance at both comics shows Ranma and the NWC doing far more property damage with ANY given attack than Usagi and the SM group. Ranma's hits only don't penetrate the conciusness of most readers properly because the people involved in the fights can handle building destroyer attacks, should anything either crew does be used on a civilian they'd have a much higher mass murder count with the NWC fighters that anyone in SM bar Saturn.

For I can offer any advice as you left invitation for though, how far in the R1/2 storyline are you? Whatever you allow Ranma to use, however you decide to continue this (if ever or at all) please, please, please don't do that stupid author thing where one side of the other is under/overpowered without a good evidential argument for it. Ranma's a raging powerhouse of ki and wouldn't get drained by the rank and file demon; since magic tainted anything seems to hurt them he ki attacks in girlform, if not normally as well, would tear apart youma just like the sailors on and on. Your ch2 seemed to be smart on that, but well...this is FFN
psychicshipping chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Come on parts 3&4!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue! why is usagi acting like akane i mean i can understand that she doesnt like the engagement but cut him some slack its not his fault that they got detention! after all ranma is trying to find a way to break the engagement without harming anyone!
Spica75 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
You have a talent for writing humor like this, so maybe come back and write some more of it?

Skye Silverwing chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I hate to see a fic come this far and die. It is pretty standard for a "Ranma in Juban but not a senshi" fic, though it has its moments. I would like to see it continued, though I suppose that that is a lot to ask for, given the fact that you have not updated anything in years. I just hate to see a good fic die.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Enjoyable story, and quite the buildup of tension in this chapter. I like it. :)
Takeshi Saotome chapter 2 . 4/6/2008