Reviews for A Slip In Time
Yeah, no. I'd still be mad at Lily.
thehpfan123 chapter 13 . 1/13
Beautifully written!.. wonderful fic!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Good story :)
jane doe chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
I loved the story soooo much. I loved baby Harry. He was so cute 3 you have done a great job. It was really fun to read : )
pottermommy1118 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I can't believe they have to forget it all and then all die anyways. I am so distressed. This was good, I really liked it but I am so stressed about the end :(
Sara chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I know this is really old... But it was amazing! This was a wonderful story! Thanks for writing it! I'm gonna read more that you wrote! Thie was fantastic!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
I loved it!
Ai chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Very interresting. Quite sweet too.
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Upon reading this... about halfway through... I had an idea race through my head: this is a very interesting fanfiction if you take these to be the memories that Harry refers to when he and Lupin talk about dementors in the third book. He doesn't know if it's real or not... Just throwing that out there...

Mezza
Username is a work in progress chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Ok, so, I was reading this a loooong time ago, like, when you first posted it, and then you disappeared off the face of the earth! I looked for the story soooo many times, but I either couldn't find it, or you hadn't updated at all, so I thought that you stopped writing, and I was sooo sad and I stopped looking for it until today, when I found it again, and it was finished, and I was shocked, and like, "hmmm, so you didn't get abducted by aliens!"

Anyway, amazing story!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Cool.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Dumbledore should have taken Lily, James and Harry of the future to Gringotts for a blood test. Then Lily would have been more receptive to Harry as her son.
serenityselena chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
interesting epilogue _
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
I'm glad I'm making a better one where they will change the future not have their momories erase like this shit
NeverOnline.WellHardly chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
That was beautiful. The last chapter; the whole story in fact.

I could actually feel the mood, it was almost like, while reading, I was depressed, when I'm actually kind of happy now.

You really are a great writer, and I hope to see some more work from you.

Amazing!