Reviews for Hopelessly Ever After
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This is so, so good. Thanks for what you have written. It's not such a bad place to leave it, actually. Though I do hope you come back to it one day! But either way, I really love it. xo
Von chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Wait wait so the "After the standard tests, he claimed he was Samuel Winchester even produced pictures of a young Mary and rescued pages from her journal." Bit in chapter three wasn't a second Sam but actually Samuel Campbell? That makes much more sense!

I'm not sure about your OC Celeste. For one thing, telling us she might be showing up in later fics is more likely to make us see her as an author-insert/competing main character. :) And fandom can be pretty rabidly unwelcoming about such things. Speaking about her purely from this fic I will say that she and her home was more described than almost everything except Dean's Christmas snapshot and the info dump on her life's story was probably too much for a new side character. I get that Sam needed to feel a bit more comfortable around her but a) After Hell that seems very unlikely for any stranger regardless and b) to us it just sort of looks like an author wanting to share their creation all in one go. Just how I perceived it.

I have to admit, I'm hoping she *isn't* a love interest for Sam. For some reason it really weirds me out when fics have the 'and then Dean got Lisa and Sam got OC and they lived happily ever after their their womenfolk'. I don't know why. Maybe the implication that a vagina is all that's needed to replace each other? Hmmm.

ANYWAY, getting quite off-track here... :D

I've really enjoyed how you handled both Sam and Dean's emotional backlash. I was confused at the 'Sam didn't feel anything' line because - hello? Panic when he was topside? Wistfulness at the sight of his brother followed by rage when Bobby seemed poised to disturb him? But then it all got explained as a self-protecting emotional dislocation which makes a lot of sense. :) And wow, he must have been stroking Dean's arm really hard to cause lines to show up... :S

I like the emotional conflict. Dean is healing, moving on with life despite thinking Sam is being eternally tortured (?), and Sam is repressing because he needs Dean but won't screw up what Dean has to get him.
Von chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Aww, this is sad. I'm happy for Dean's sake but so sad for Sam's.

That last bit was just utterly confusing, though. How would pictures of a young Mary and pages from *her* journal somehow prove he was a second (huh?) Sam? Why would any Sam even have that? Nonsensical.
cartersdaughter chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I read all your chapters. Just had to pick one to post from. I can't wait for Dean to figure out Sam is actually there and for the brothers to reunite. Great story and I love where you are going with it.
lillelouis chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
So we're about six months in now, right?

I love it.

Awesome.

Please, Sir (/Wonderfully talented author, regardless of gender), can I have some more?
casammy chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
OMG since cry, I do not support sammy's far from dean, none of them is going to be able to be separated well, ever, ever bobby must call and make know dean where this sam, that they have to be united again, they are twin souls, one without other one never goes to survive
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I really like Celeste and what she told Sam about him being able to protect his humanity. And then he secretly goes to visit Dean. Ah, bliss. Can't wait for a real reunion though.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I like Celeste. And Dean's rescue with Ben was really cool. So Dean.
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I liked your description of Dean becoming a part of the family but sadness that Sam didn't go join him. Nice story though :)
cold kagome chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
AWWWWWE.. POOR BOBBY/ HE GOOD UNCLE... O,O

HOPE SAMMY WON'T DON'T ANYTHING BAD... O,P
zekeschance chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
This is absolutely awesome! I love how you wrote in the silver ring. How about the amulet? The way you have written Sam is incredible. Everything he's gone through and still going through. Thank you so much and looking forward to more!
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
This is something I wanted to happened to Dean within that one Lisa and Ben helped JOB!Please continue.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This is continuing to keep me wondering what will happen next. Good writing.
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Wow! I LOVE this story... I could really feel the emotions that each brother is going through. Please update soon :)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I really hope you believe in writing AUs, 'cause I will cry if this isn't. I don't believe that Sam actually left Dean out for a year. What was he thinking? How many times have they said that Sam and Dean are stronger as a family. Arg, just my rant about season six, which I am actually enjoying.

Anyhoo, can't wait to see what happens. Great job!

As Always,