Reviews for The Sword And The Sorcerer
andyjhorton chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
change the names and descriptions of all the characters and you have a great dungeons and dragons campaign here. changing the basis of magic takes all the Harry Potter out of the story and requires too much background information to keep the story interesting.

Thanks for your excellent story but it is not really what i was looking for.
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
For some reason this Harry irritates me to no end...
Kass chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
One of the best stories I've read in a very long time. You might want to consider changing some things and making this into an original story rather than a fanfic. Great job!
VerdantTheia chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Frickin' awesome.
Varia no Shizue chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Wow this story was seriously amazing! It was really well written, and I liked the different take on the hp universe.
reinforced hell chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
That comment about being allergic to strawberries was the icing on the cake! (In more than one way)
Andrius chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Interesting setup, would love to read more of this.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Well. I very much liked your take on first year. I'm sad that you haven't continued, however. Any chance you might get back to this and start second year? If you do, I'd be more than happy to read it. Again, well done!
The Defense Professor chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
One of the best PS AUs in this website. I'm only a bit disappointed the overall story remains the same, but it makes up for it with the improved protagonist and magic system. Time to check the sequel and probably be disappointed if it doesn't exist.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
This was a waste of time. You didn't really give us anything interesting, just a boring yet excruciatingly described magic system and a reskin of the first year.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Nicely AU, but the info dump on the magic system was tedious. I like your Hagrid, he seems actually competent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Cute, the wizards know some math.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
O_O...umm, was it Luna or her mom that..well...popped? the verbage in the scene confused me a bit.
guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
nice story
Aiedail256 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I'm very annoyed that you falsely ticked the "complete" box for this story. On an unrelated note, you frequently used "passed" when "past" was called for.

I'll reserve judgement until (unless? - has it been abandoned?) the story is _actually_ finished, but so far...meh. You've got some interesting ideas but nothing's really grabbed me. And you're crossing over the Stations of the Canon (look it up on TV Tropes) in a bad way, bending over backwards to keep major events in the plot the same as canon. Change it up more; ask yourself whether such-and-such an event is really all that likely to still happen after the changes you've already wrought.