Reviews for Their Names
Kagome Juh chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
My favorite part: "Mrs. Potter had the baby, Mr. Potter." The Healer told Harry wearily. After helping deliver twelve Potter/Weasley babies, the entire ward agreed they wouldn't able to deal with their temper anymore.

hahahahahahahaha Oh God, I laughed so hard when I read this! XD

And this was the sweetest oneshot I have ever read! Congratulations! :D
Monkeywoman14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow that was interresting. I usually don't read short fanfics but this cuaght my attention. It was really good! :)
Siemsen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Sweet story. Really cool.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
loved it :D
Thecrazyfilippinochic 3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww this is soooo sweet!
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved this, very cute.
MarauderDraconis chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lovely story. Great to find out the meaning behind the names and have all of them together.

AshJaz chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
you know most people have more than 1 person as their godparent right, lots of times its a couple haha just thought it would be Ron and Hermione for Harry's first kid, s'not like they didnt have enough relatives to name godparents. I think its really cool that Ginny let Harry name all of their kids, not sure I woulda let the Albus Severus thing happen though lol. Nice piece it was very sweet..
iluvfabian chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so cool :) loved the molly weasley II part
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very cute
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This is a really original idea. I think you characterized everyone really well. Great job on this!
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
another excellent story :)
kywang8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awww this is cute :) It's a good thing this was finally put down. I was getting really confused with all the names! I completely forgot who Bill and Fleur's kids were and I couldn't keep track anymore! Now, I'm up to date at least!
SilverDoe17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
'"The Head Auror, worried because of a birth? We're doomed." George said, snickered.'" lol