Reviews for Broken
Nikki the Criminal Girl chapter 7 . 9/19/2017
I kinda hate you right now, but I also like and have no idea what reactions o should have. So first of all, poor syaorian. Heck poor everone, they don't deserve that crap. I. Just. Please. Please. Let them be ok
Ominous Rain chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
No he got water boarded :( I wonder how Syaoran is doing too!
Ominous Rain chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Nooooo they got Fai again! And I wonder how Fai knows the oracle?
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Ah so he stayed behind to get information. I was wondering if you were going to mention his vampire powers. I'm glad he's ok
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Ohh Magis!
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Poor Syaoran :(
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
:( Why did they do that to him?!
FaithfulAizen chapter 63 . 2/6/2015
This story was so amazing that I want to misspell everything that I am typing. :D just curious where did Nixon go after he joined them in travelling is he by himself?
FallenAngelWings chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
This chapter made me shudder...but it was so good!
tsunasoraceillover chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
This is good
MutariHunter chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
scary daddy and clone and lover wait that's not for this fanfic... DARNT
tsubasa star chapter 63 . 5/29/2013
That was AWESOME I totally loved it also I love how you let syaoran-kun and sakura-san have their bodies back bye
angelcat2865 chapter 63 . 5/16/2013
As I mentioned on one of you other stories I just discovered your wonderful stories because of Tsubasa Chronicles. As a Fai fan girl (Love a tortured soul as you can if you check me out- I am big into the House fandom) I find your inside into Fai and the other character's intriguing. Love how well you construed this story and all the plot twists within it, so much that I powered through it just a few days. Anyway well done. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
Beth Nottingham chapter 34 . 4/13/2013
Yes Sakura, leave the killing to the guys. Please. For our sanity's sake.

And Fai did not beg. Go Fai! Fai forever! (Even if he was a dumbass about your haircut, lol.)
Beth Nottingham chapter 33 . 4/13/2013
Waaaaa! Masooma in Syaoran's mind... here we go. Hang onto yo' butts, people- 's about to get bumpy!