Reviews for Becoming Closer to Closure
twilight1006 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Omg i loved your story!
Sammiechew chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Please please please update soon! I've been waiting a year for another chapter and this story is sooooo good!
whiteangel91 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hi, Hi!

I actually found a link to your story while leaving a review in the story Swan Song (such a lovely piece too!)

It's very interesting!
galyardt chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
really nice
KRAlover chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Awesome story! Love the plot and the charachters!

Update soon!
gbfdgh chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
why are ther 2 chapater 4s ?
KatelySmiling chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
update
Addy89 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Hi,

I know that you haven't updated in a while, and I don't know whether you'll get this review or not, but I REALLY hope that you update this story. I really like how you've written Bella. I really don't like Edward and I like lead females with gumption, which was something Stephenie Meyers' Bella severely lacked, but I can see coming through in yours. I love Jaycie and Chase and both their relationships with Bella. I wish I had a friend like Jaycie. It's so hard to find decent Bella/oc stories and I really love yours, so I really hope that you keep going with it:)

Mirandafan89
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!it is amazing!more plz
Raksha12343 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Love the story, really, please update soon.
luvnovels123 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter as usual!xD Looking forward to the next~
The Geeky Spaz you Adore chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
I LOVE IT AND I HAVE 2 THINGS TO SAY 1 I think i have a idea i think u should have the cullens come in and a new character but no new character unless u use the second idea!

2.I was really hoping I could have a character in this

name:Jillian Dian

species:Angel of lightness

why shes there: she was sent to go protect and become bellas guardian angel

hair:long blond hair in curls

eyes:big and blue green

always wears:a ice white and blue dress

wings:big blue wing

other:has a white tattoo from when she was born on her arm of a heart meaning love will always take away darkness

abilities she was given to protect bella :freeze time except for her and the people shes touching and can turn people and herself invisable and she can see the real motives of people if there lying
PriestessOfFreya chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
So how Bella suppose to tide with Chase forever? I know is not, you know...the s word, but how? Anyway what about the wolf pack and the cullens? I hope Bella and Chase tide together after the Cullens show up.

More please. I love this story.
Ctulee06 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011