Reviews for Dragon Mate
nostalgiakills chapter 5 . 1/11
The way you "structure" your "paragraphs" and dialogue gives me a headache.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I really love this story cause I'm a fan of Sev and Harry. I also just discovered hermione and Lucius. One thing though one of your last lines in the chapter said we made it through with no deaths and few casualties. A casualtie is a death. I think you meant injury. I don't mean to sound rude I just wanted to tell you.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Lol yeah 3 pregnancies of twins definately enough... For now confident the dragon blood lol!?,
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Really great story, I totally love the idea of it, but with the length of the paragraphs makes it hard to understand what is going on.
fallenearthboundangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love this story
Fullofpassion09 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
This was pretty unique and I certainly liked the twist but I found myself wondering how they for the dragon blood in them in the first place, especially mione as she's muggleborn?
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Baby Fawn chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
this is real good. this is my 10th time reading itol... but i got tired and hae ben forgeting to do h ad the person and story. ol.. so i am doing it in this chapter so real good sotry
PurpleFairy11 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
this is really good keep up the good work with the rest of your stories
Blueclover67 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm definitely enjoying the story, but I have a quick word of advice. putting a conversation all in one paragraph makes it slightly more difficult to pick out who's saying what, and as such doesn't make the story flow as easily. It was easier to read the part with the veritiserum for this very reason. Other than that, it's great so far. _
angel897 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
loved it rather sweet story to read
lavender217 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Love how you got a little bit of snarry in too :P
Njack0123 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
what the f***
1sunfun chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
A really good, nice, very interesting exciting and original story.

CCAP
Venetiangrl92 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
good story, but rather short...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »