Reviews for Dragon Mate
Tiltman.bbb chapter 11 . 5/7
This was a good fic nice job
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
I really like this story it's on my favorites
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
I really enjoyed this story
Opal chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Great story
Nella Hyuga chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
lol nice AN altho i think it's sweet
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
I'm glad your story is still here because it was great. Lucius is a protective and kind mate.
nostalgiakills chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
The way you "structure" your "paragraphs" and dialogue gives me a headache.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I really love this story cause I'm a fan of Sev and Harry. I also just discovered hermione and Lucius. One thing though one of your last lines in the chapter said we made it through with no deaths and few casualties. A casualtie is a death. I think you meant injury. I don't mean to sound rude I just wanted to tell you.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Lol yeah 3 pregnancies of twins definately enough... For now confident the dragon blood lol!?,
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Really great story, I totally love the idea of it, but with the length of the paragraphs makes it hard to understand what is going on.
fallenearthboundangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love this story
Fullofpassion09 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
This was pretty unique and I certainly liked the twist but I found myself wondering how they for the dragon blood in them in the first place, especially mione as she's muggleborn?
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Baby Fawn chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
this is real good. this is my 10th time reading itol... but i got tired and hae ben forgeting to do h ad the person and story. ol.. so i am doing it in this chapter so real good sotry
PurpleFairy11 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
this is really good keep up the good work with the rest of your stories