Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
claire-and-elide chapter 15 . 2/12
binge read this and i loved it. thank you for this fic! you nailed Katara and Zuko's characterization. I loved that Sokka wouldn't be that upset if Katara was ok with Zuko (or maybe my interpretation)
axel100 chapter 7 . 1/27
Urine is not sterile. It has bacteria in it. Peeing on a wound is a bad idea. Sadly this is an urban legend that has persisted in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
Loved it was a very interesting read and creative even if some parts were cliche! Good ficlet!
agirlwholovestoread chapter 15 . 1/22
THIS. WAS. SO. DAMN. GOOOOOOD.

You're a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant writer!

Can I hope for a sequel in the future?

Because this story is so bloody good.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
good one
gtgrandom chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
This was fantastic! Characterization was spot on. Iroh's bits were hilarious, and you developed Zuko and Katara's relationship so...naturally. SO GOOD.
Secret.Identities chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
What hahaha what was that epilogue XD
But your story was truly amazingly awesome! You integrated cliches yet-not-so-cliche so well with the plot; you actually made 3 separate really cool (and one totally original) story lines for each Aang, Sokka, and Katara when a lot of writers just make up a lame excuse for Aang and Sokka to not be able to rescue Katara yet; excellent humor, and the character development (though slightly abrupt, 4 days and Zuko just likes Katara that much already after a pervy dream? but besides that, it was great).

Ohoho, Zuko is SO gonna get it when he returns to his ship.
This'll be a legend, sung by them bawdy sailors for generations to come.

I LOVE WHAT YOU DID TO ZUKO

Is there a sequel? I NEED A SEQUEL
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
You tease. hahaha. You had me really anticipating at "It's time for a change of pace." Then suddenly it was just about her father XD
But wow, you KNOW how to turn these cliches around and make them make so much sense and fit perfectly into the plot
Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
EXCELLENT
Secret.Identities chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Nahhh that was AWESOME haha
Welt Beherrschunger chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
This is nice. A good not too long fic that gives me some Zutara Warm and Fuzziness.

Thanks for the Story
hope.e.atkinson chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Please do a sequel! This epilogue left me wishing for more; it just wasn't the ending I wanted. I know you are still currently writing other stories but, whenever you have the time, I would definitely read the sequel to this :D I love all of your stories and think you are an awesome writer. Stay amazing :):):):)
neverlandarling chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL GODDAMMIT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING...and now I will go reread your other fics for the 100th time as I wait
the Moon our Witness chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Oh yes please write a sequel! Not only would I love to know what happens to Hato, Koa, Hona and their mission, but the relationship between Zuko and Katara had just been so super lovely... it would make me super happy to read more of it. I hope you will somehow find the time among all those busy days. Thank you for this wonderful oneshot-turned-story (:
Coccobello chapter 3 . 5/27/2016