Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
Welt Beherrschunger chapter 15 . 8/22
This is nice. A good not too long fic that gives me some Zutara Warm and Fuzziness.

Thanks for the Story
hope.e.atkinson chapter 15 . 8/2
Please do a sequel! This epilogue left me wishing for more; it just wasn't the ending I wanted. I know you are still currently writing other stories but, whenever you have the time, I would definitely read the sequel to this :D I love all of your stories and think you are an awesome writer. Stay amazing :):):):)
neverlandarling chapter 15 . 7/17
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL GODDAMMIT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING...and now I will go reread your other fics for the 100th time as I wait
the Moon our Witness chapter 15 . 6/16
Oh yes please write a sequel! Not only would I love to know what happens to Hato, Koa, Hona and their mission, but the relationship between Zuko and Katara had just been so super lovely... it would make me super happy to read more of it. I hope you will somehow find the time among all those busy days. Thank you for this wonderful oneshot-turned-story (:
Coccobello chapter 3 . 5/27
hehehe "woman's troubles" I lolled so hard
Great story! I love your style, especially the poya storyline, and the way you kept on writing despite everything you were facing is truly inspiring. Just Lovely!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 15 . 1/14
I was craving a story with wistful... no, woeful lovers. I was wanting to read something where the lovers did not end up together, happily. Thank you. This was a glorious read.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 7 . 1/14
Where do you draw your inspiration? Is there a secret well reserved for the elite?
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 6 . 1/14
You've instilled a great much-ness into your work.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 5 . 1/14
I'm greatly enjoying the framework. Your author note, though, tugged gently on my heartstrings. I'm not sure if you intended to reference Bowie, but... it's still a fresh loss.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 1/14
I may always review years late and riddled with typos (thanks, auto correct), but I shall always provide the author the praise I feel they deserve!
deinemudda chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Now I really want Katara to waterbend her period at Zuko and I will forgive all your sins with Iroh
Best if she keeps her period blood inside her vagina by waterbending and then when Zukos comes to check on her just skirts up and whoooosh in your faace
sorry
but please
i would laugh a lot
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
You are amazing, and this was just the sort of thing that I hoped would happen on the show but never did. Thank you for a lovely story.
Hulkishpower chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Oh my god this was even more amazing than Call Me Katto. Please write more. Please.
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 15 . 11/2/2015