Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
You got talent don't stop writing and please write the next chapter!
LoodlePie chapter 11 . 3/20
My heart goes out to you for whatever it is that has got you so down. I hope that you receive these reviews and that they lift your spirit if only for a while.

You are a truly talented writer and I will keep hoping for more! You might know how it ends (you tease!) but us lowly readers need you to spell it out to us...literally!
Giang Tien chapter 11 . 3/14
NUUUUUUU. UPDAATTTEEEEe.
Giang Tien chapter 4 . 3/14
HALLO! anywho, I'm just too lazy to log in. XD ANYWHO
I LOVE IT
Zuko get's the 'talk' from Iroh.
XDDD
I can totally imagine this going down...
Baby Zuko: Uncwel Iwoh? How are babies made? And what are woomen trouble?
Iron: *spits out tea and sputters* Uhuhuhuh... Well, you see...
XDDD
I love it. I just love that scene. XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 3/7
*deeps sigh* And they were getting along so well, too. At least she'll be in the same place as Sokka? ... Hopefully.
paulina101 chapter 11 . 1/11
This story is so amazing please try to work on it again. It would be a shame for it to not be finished. :)
alexandralee13 chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
I really hope you'll update this :) it's really good!
Sophia chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Love, love, LOVE it! Please dont stop!
KJun chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
First, I am truly sorry you are having to deal with your depression and whatever caused it.
Second, this chapter was freaking awesome!

Kat
boothandbones4ever chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Oh Is the blue spirit going to rescue katara?
necowaffer chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This story is great. The pacing is perfect and the characters are spot on. Can't wait for an update.
Squirrellock chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
You can not leave off on sure an epic cliffhanger! Please don't give up on this wonderful story!
rosin1 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
As excited as I am for a Sokka / Katara reunion I can't help but miss Zuko / Katara interaction already. I hope writing lifts your spirits and you're able to update soon.
Neko-Youkai chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I have to say that I am in love with your story! I stayed up three hours later than I had planned reading it! I'm also sorry for whatever loss you had suffered. While I dont know what it is. I do hope that it is getting easier to deal with and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I may also pray a little that you continue soon :D. I cant wait to read more!
caspasta chapter 11 . 9/26/2013