Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
SissiQilla chapter 3 . 3h
Not OC. Actually a very delightful chapter.
SissiQilla chapter 1 . 6h
Omg just one chapter and I'm laughing alone in the middle of the street like an idiot. I luuuv your writing!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 15 . 9/10
Noooooo that can't be the end :( I really liked the fic itself but gotta admit, kind of feeling let down by the ending. Such is life though. Hope you do a sequel eventually. Will follow you in case that happens
T.M.Angelo chapter 15 . 8/6
I'm actually a little sad that it's over. Fantastic writing as always. Thanks for sharing this fic.
fan fan chapter 15 . 7/31
This was a nice, short Zutara fic. Thanks for sharing!
CasaCan chapter 15 . 6/12
It's been a while since you've posted anything but if you get back into fanfic writing I'd love to see a sequel for this I seem to fall in love with everything you write, it's so good.
readingKs chapter 15 . 5/28
This is a great story with a realistic ending. Not everything is fixed, the characters aren't all together but life continues onward, one journey at a time. Great story, and favorite line was from Iroh and Sokka about the unusual hire and spicy outfits!
Okaga chapter 15 . 4/2
Woo! Dude this story was fantastic. I absolutely loved HMPB, but I can really see how well your writing has improved over the years. This was written beautifully. And also the plot was amazing. It felt VERY Avatar-ish, but it was also like really satisfying in the Zutara department. Also this is my favorite rendition of Sokka like ever. I was cackling. Love it! And I would LOVE to see a sequel!
You've got these two down pat. They're so similar in some areas and so radically different in others and good God, I am totally held hostage on this ship. Zuko and Katara's interactions are A-plus-plus, as always. It's so interesting to see how they keep being drawn to each other as they build a connection, and yet keep hurting each other again and again, stubborn and traumatized teenagers that they are. I am looking forward to seeing how this would play out.
claire-and-elide chapter 15 . 2/12
binge read this and i loved it. thank you for this fic! you nailed Katara and Zuko's characterization. I loved that Sokka wouldn't be that upset if Katara was ok with Zuko (or maybe my interpretation)
axel100 chapter 7 . 1/27
Urine is not sterile. It has bacteria in it. Peeing on a wound is a bad idea. Sadly this is an urban legend that has persisted in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
Loved it was a very interesting read and creative even if some parts were cliche! Good ficlet!
slyasahfox chapter 15 . 1/22
THIS. WAS. SO. DAMN. GOOOOOOD.

You're a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant writer!

Can I hope for a sequel in the future?

Because this story is so bloody good.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
good one
gtgrandom chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
This was fantastic! Characterization was spot on. Iroh's bits were hilarious, and you developed Zuko and Katara's relationship so...naturally. SO GOOD.