Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
deinemudda chapter 5 . 11/25
Now I really want Katara to waterbend her period at Zuko and I will forgive all your sins with Iroh
Best if she keeps her period blood inside her vagina by waterbending and then when Zukos comes to check on her just skirts up and whoooosh in your faace
but please
i would laugh a lot
You are amazing, and this was just the sort of thing that I hoped would happen on the show but never did. Thank you for a lovely story.
Hulkishpower chapter 15 . 11/12
Oh my god this was even more amazing than Call Me Katto. Please write more. Please.
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 15 . 11/2
Sequel! Sequel!
I enjoyed the story, though I was hoping for a little more insight into Zuko and Katara's fulture... anywho, nice job :)
3200Runner chapter 15 . 9/15
Nooooooooooooooooo! This is the first Zatara fic I've read and I can tell it won't be my last. Dang it this was never suppose to be one of my ships! I was perfectly content with Kaang a few hours ago T-T Good job! It's super well written and I adore moody Zuko:3 But I'm still blaming you for adding the new ship to my armada. ...
CelestialRavenRoth chapter 15 . 9/11
yslana chapter 15 . 8/24
So I just read His Majesty Prefers Blue the other day, and here I am making my way through the rest of your works.

It was fascinating to see the world being out of balance in more ways than just the Fire Nation and a handful of spirits. Koa's got a lot of work ahead of her - I'm tickled that her people are calling her a prophet - and you did a great job with her as a character. Her talk with Aang about 'palm reading' was simultaneously hilarious and depressing (and hello there, Zuko mirror!). I'm glad she made it out okay for the time being.

Zuko is such a sweetheart underneath all the scowling and shouting. I loved the part where he realizes that he wants Katara to like him for who he is and what he does rather than for how he looks. I got pretty emotional during that scene.

Sokka's thoughts on Katara and Zuko definitely struck me. As hilarious as it is for him to be up in arms over it, I'm so glad he understood that Katara not liking Zuko was actually the worse option. That feels rarer than it should in fiction in general, so thank you for bringing that up.

I'm also really glad Katara realized who the Blue Spirit was, mostly because I hate the fights and drama that happen when revelations like that get delayed too long. That bit at the end where she gives him a kiss as thanks and poor Zuko's about to explode - I need a zillion times more of that, holy cow.

In fact, I would desperately love to see a sequel to this story and I'd honestly rather it was the opposite of brief. S2 would be good; I'd like to see the Gaang run into Zuko (with or without Iroh; they can always pick him up later) when he's poor and starving. Aaaah, though you'd have to mention a bit about events at the North Pole, because I can't imagine things turning out the same as canon. Koa should definitely make an appearance - maybe her confrontation with her father.

Oh gosh, what else? With the whole clusterfuck in the harbor, I thought things were gonna turn out differently. Scenarios that crossed my mind included Zuko breaking Sokka out of Zhao's ship and taking him back to his own ship (more so he could be with Katara than for extra Avatar-bait) and Sokka getting to experience actual, up-to-code prisoner status, complete with medical care; Zuko breaking Katara out of Zhao's ship and getting either stranded with or captured by the newly reunited Gaang so he gets his turn as a prisoner/'prisoner' and he slowly continues his romance with one of his captors (I guess I have a thing for capture fic?!); Zhao taking the siblings up to the North Pole after attempting to assassinate Zuko only to have Zuko/the Blue Spirit bust them out and ruin everything at the Pole; etc, etc.

I... don't remember where I was going with all of that, but I think it had something to do with the hypothetical sequel. Anyways, I am hereby casting my vote for a sequel of whatever stripe you choose. Cheers!
Pointy Objects chapter 15 . 8/12
Uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh you're so great. YOURE SO GREAT. I can't take it.

Sorry. I stumbled upon this during my extreme insomnia last night; I don't really sleep much anymore, and I'm always looking for something to read. This was BRILLIANT. your progression was subtle and realistic without compromising characters. You even had me on the edge of my seat a few times. I loved how you weaved in canon and your own narrative; it's one of the reasons I stay away from writing Avatar fanfiction of my own, because I don't know if I can handle the canon voice well enough. You did it flawlessly.

Natsirt2610 chapter 15 . 7/16
I loved this story and I would love a sequel to it please :D
That was an amazingly satisfying fanfic, I commend you for writing it.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 14 . 7/6
This is fantastic! I REALLY hope there's a sequel, possibly one set around the time Zuko joins the gaang?
kitkat chapter 15 . 6/17
Absolutely loved this story and I am a zutara fanatic and you write the characters and their dynamic in a way I love and stays true to the characters we love. You should definitely do a sequel, I would be soo excited to read that!
LOL! I love the "You're clearly not in your right mind" part. Haha that's hilarious. XD
Isolde88 chapter 15 . 5/29
I simply love this story. Well done! I'd love to see a sequel, see where things go with the gang and how Katara and Zuko get together again. :)