Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
cprime.3000 chapter 15 . 5/20
Do a sequel please!
catherine chapter 13 . 5/9
I can NOT stop reading for long, I just wanted to say real fast, I LOVE IT!
paulina101 chapter 15 . 5/3
Write the sequel. Do it for the Water Tribe.
Plez :)
AthenaLesage chapter 15 . 4/22
Definitely down for a season two fic. I loved reading this story, but I must say it kind of left me with my hunger (if that makes any sense). I love your writing and how you manage the characters in their adventures.

Stay awesome!
HellsBloodyAngel chapter 15 . 4/12
do you know if there's going to be a sequel for sure? cuz I enjoyed the story and would like to know if there's more that's going to happen.
I know this was written five years ago, but I still think an author should be praised even if said praise is five years delayed. This story structure is put together very well and has mastered switching view points. However, what I really adore is the strong sibling bond between Katara and Sokka. How he tracked her because he could follow her thought process and how he judged Hong based on if he would tattle on his little sister. Perfect.
SimplyTwisted chapter 15 . 4/10
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Write a sequel!
Glumbie chapter 15 . 4/9
Ahh just finished it! I have now read all of your ATLA fics, and may I just say, you are, without a doubt, my favourite fanfic author ever. Your writing is complex and beautiful. It completely draws people in and it's impossible to stop reading. I live and breathe your work! Please update any of your stories soon so that I may live and breathe again!
LovinZuko chapter 15 . 4/8
Hmmm my thoughts... You're amazing as ever! I love your writing style and I'm just baffled by how fluid it truly is! Please consider that sequel, no matter how short...but I feel there is a few loose ends that need to be tied up! Katara maybe runs into the blue spirit on a mission and the romance starts back up! We are honored to have you as a writer in this fandom! Looking to more chapters of your stories!
I really enjoyed this story and I will admit I was a little disappointed with the epilogue.(I wanted more!) I would love to read a season 2 fic! Seeing how things develop through to the end where Zuko saves her from his sister would be awesome. You are a great writer and I hope you take pride in that. Not everybody can write a good story and I really enjoyed yours. :-)
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 4 . 3/31
Ok, I have to say how much I loved Iroh's "it is important that a ruler remember this" thing about the cake. All I could picture was the French Revolution. Though I could see Azula saying the whole "then let them eat cake" line when she's in her crazy mode.
poscdm chapter 15 . 3/31
Sequel, Sequel, Sequel!
emalden chapter 15 . 3/31
*bangs fists on table* Season 2! Season 2! Season 2!

More seriously though, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story (and Call Me Katto) very very much. You make all the characters feel so alive, including your delightful OCs. And the Poya are a wonderful invention! Thank you for writing this. I eagerly await whatever you write next.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 15 . 3/31
I am a fan of your writing, so I say hell yes to a sequel! But seriously, I enjoyed the light hearted nature of this epilogue. It was cute and I liked the hints at the Aang/Katara/Zuko dynamic. "Moon-eyed" was a nice touch.
devoid69 chapter 15 . 3/29
Ohh, yes to sequel, or one-shots in this 'universe,' or whatever! I've been following this story since you started it, and I'm sad it's over! Thank you for writing, though.