Reviews for Simple Misunderstanding
Ally147 chapter 15 . 1/14
What a fun little story! I loved all the plots you worked in, too, but I think my favourite was Sokka's storyline - you write him so well :) The Zutara plotline played out really well, too, though I'm a little sad the epilogue didn't offer much in the way of a satisfying conclusion to the arc you wrote for them. All in all, though, this was a really fun little story - thanks for sharing it :)
delirijumbaklave chapter 15 . 12/14/2019
Still up for a sequel?
delirijumbaklave chapter 14 . 12/14/2019
Huh! Did she heal zuko and didnt know? Im rereading this great story and this just occured to me...
the3littlewords chapter 15 . 7/29/2019
My thoughts are yes sequel please, but you have so many great works in progress going on right now you might not ever find the time for one which is okay too, I can just go imagining how it all worked out.
the3littlewords chapter 4 . 7/28/2019
I can’t get over Iroh’s description, “they swell like the moon,” that’s golden
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2019
Wow this was good. Hope you decide to make that sequel one day
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2019
Im so sad this has ended but the end was perfect at the same time. I love the OCs you created they fit right in and are very believeable. Koa and Hato cracked me up, I love their banter XD And Iroh, Agni that man is a menace XD Sokkas perspective was pretty cool as well, he has the worst kind of luck. For a moment I was really worried he would actually loose his leg, I probably read to many darkfics... " Oh and thanks for the mentally scarring image of Sokka being peed on...And thanks for the little poya sidestory, really interesting! I would love a serquel!
knottedroses chapter 15 . 5/2/2019
I’m not logged in on my phone but I had to come back because I forgot something in my review D:

It was the moment I knew I was going to leave a review when I finished reading, a moment that made me stop and sit just grinning at your brilliance. I even went back and found exactly where it was so I could quote it in my comment. (Near the end of the second-to-last section of Chapter 4...)

“Cake is not actually food, Prince Zuko,” Iroh said as he opened a lacquered box to reveal a few tiny finger-cakes. “It is important that a ruler remembers this.”

AMAZING
knottedroses chapter 15 . 5/1/2019
This fic is wonderful. Like, so good.

I almost gave it up because the whole "Iroh tying Katara to Zuko's bed" was just a bit too uncomfy for me... but Zuko's character was SPOT ON and like in all honesty Iroh prob would have done that or similar in season 1 so...

All that to say, I spent the last few days reading this during breaks at work. And you took that uncomfortable-ness and actually did something pretty productive with it; thank you for that. I think a lot of fic authors don't realize how misogynistic some tropes really are.

You also created great OC's and great side plots and great tension and it was just really great okay. GREAT I SAY

Also your Sokka is the best I've ever read. His characterization in this is so so perfect.

Now I'm off to read your other AtLA works! Hope you're having a great week :)
SomethingIknow chapter 15 . 2/19/2019
Sokka held up his hands. "Fine, fine. I just wanted to be sure my duty as a brother is fulfilled and your assailants are honor-killed according to custom. I didn't want to make a big thing out of it, but there you go."

"I missed you," he said and for a sweet moment Katara hugged him back. But he of course kept talking. "Hong is an incredibly accomplished wet blanket, but I'm too used to a true master to settle for less."

My God. You friggin NAILED Sokkas voice. it's just goddamn incredible. I love it so much. I laughed at almost all of his dialogue. You are amazing.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 15 . 2/17/2019
I liked this. It was well written and characterized and I liked their internal struggle.
Tuesday's-Here chapter 15 . 1/5/2019
Your stories are wonderful. They take me to a different world and completely absorb me into it, I just have to keep reading! I enjoyed this story it was captivating and well written.
Thank you for writing and sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Damnnn that was so FUNNY
sunshineisdelicious chapter 15 . 8/5/2018
This was adorable, funny, and surprisingly poignant. You captured the feel of everyone so well, and the fish-people lore was awesome. I’d love to see where you think the story would go after this. Anyways, great job!
Kina Kalamari chapter 15 . 7/12/2018
I’ve read a lot of Zutara capture fics (who hasn’t, really), but this has got to be one of the most fun. I had many laugh out loud moments while reading this.

I also really enjoyed your characterizations. Iroh was perfect, and Sokka and Hong’s bits were absolutely fantastic.

I will admit I feel slightly unresolved by this ending, so if you ever do decide to write a sequel, I will absolutely read it. But if not, this was still a really great fic.