Reviews for An Adjustment of Plans
terig chapter 32 . 6/21
Holy shit okay I'm in love you are a beautiful person for writing this and I love you for it!
Chapter 31 turned me into an uncontrollable sobbing mess, it was 1am and I was just lying there crying my eyes out because i was heart broken!
And then chapter 32 made my heart sing and now I'm so happy and i think I'm sleep deprived because I've sat up late every night reading this story and I swear to god it's fantastic I adore it so much.
Okay I'm done fangirling I swear.
The Great NeoDragon chapter 32 . 5/16
Fantastic! I can't say I've ever considered a SoundwavexRatchet pairing, but this story definitely got me on board. Being mostly a Decepticon fan, I usually don't pay much attention to the Autobots save for a few, but this story really showed an insightful side to them. Has a lot of personality and fun. I'm definitely a fan! Also, most of all it does a phenomenal job of getting into their heads and really going into their emotions and thought processes, especially during parts where communication between the characters is challenging and miscommunication is understandably rampant. This is hands down my favorite Transformers fanfic. Heart wrenching!
Skyelover101 chapter 32 . 1/7
This story is amazing, but why did you kill off the rest of his children D:
But I understand it was needed for the plot
...if you do have a sequel (which I'm checking now) pleaseeeee bring them back :D
And if you don't have a sequel yet... Than make one!
~ Skye
Supermoi chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Bwahahaha the last bit made me laugh madly XD Gotta love these two. And even crippled, Soundwave's still that stern, organized mech.
ArmoredSoul chapter 32 . 10/20/2015
I think this will be my fourth or fifth this particular tale, and it never fails to take my heart in both hands, drag me over about ten miles of barbed wire, into boiling acid, then soaring up into a floaty cloud of cotton candy before shredding me apart and then finally taking all the pieces and sewing them all back together with an extra swirled topping of honey to garnish.
An absolute favorite roller coaster, 100/10 most definitely reading again soon.
Catzzy chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Oh god. I am so close to crying already and I haven't even started on the second chapter. Listening to Run by Snow Patrol dosent really help either. But I already adore your writing style and Im probably gonna read atleast 4 chapters per sitting.
m-orbide chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I just found your work. I'ts outstanding... I mean. Such a wonderful story! You are such a great writer!
I'll look for Mask too, Thank you for you work. Keep going :)
Lord-Soundbabe chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Ahh! I was so happy when I found you made a sequel! This is so good! Keep up the great work!
DestructiveEmily chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
I LOVE THIS FICTION! It beats any other fiction I have read and I love it! Well done!
masumi5 chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
I could be a beta reader if you want. I have experience as one and my grammar is very good. My email is if you are interested.

Also, I think another prequel for this story would be great. About Soundwave and his symbionts relationships with each other.
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
this story is one of the best i have read, but it is still too sad that other five has died((((
Sencat chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
Oh man, this has been an amazing ride. I started reading your fanfic back in... I don't remember how long ago, but I think you were five chapters in? Maybe less? I was just starting high school when this started, and now, I'm reading this thing in university haha.

This was a great fanfiction. I re-read it multiple times over these years, mostly because I've been dropping in and out of the fandom, and I really have loved it so much.

God I read that other review and I feel like throwing up. I hope you didn't take it personally. That person is...quite a character. I hope you don't mind a long review, and I hope I don't sound stupid as I go into my origin story cough.

When I first started you fanfic, I was skeptical. Mostly because of the main pairing in this, and I never really considered Soundwave anything but Megatron's right hand bot but after just like, two chapters in, I was blown away. You write amazingly, and it's really easy to get into the story, if you know what I mean.

Usually, after the couple "gets together" writing can get boring - usually due to lack of plot devices. But for yours, it was interesting all the way, and you really kept me reading. Even after I waltzed in, and out of the fandom over and over, I still had the motivation to read your story, which to be honest is really rare for me. The plot was really great, the characters, especially, was written amazingly. I enjoyed it immensely. God, for a second I thought it was going to end along of the ff, "A Story of a Lifetime," if you've heard about it and wanted to laugh and cry.

This story has funnily, has had a place in my life. When I re-read this I get nostalgia and that's awkward, getting nostalgic during smex scenes ahaha. "I REMEMBER THAT TIME I READ THIS SEX SCENE IN GRADE NINE INSTEAD OF DOING HOMEWORK." Or something like that haha.

Thank you very much for writing this story. It's was amazing to read over these fragmented 4 years. :
Dragonlady86 chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
When discussing remaining carrier numbers, where does Prowl get his concluding data from? He told Soundwave they only knew of eight. Soundwave knew about fourteen, four of which were maybe dead. 8 14 22. So, if all of them are alive and there is no overlap between data sets, it's still not possible to have 26. /sorry for minor detail nit-picking. I do love this story. Wish more people would develop Soundwave as a character, and always hopeful to see more someday. (and if not, well I'll just enjoy re-reading what you have put up.) :D
Guest chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
You. Are. Awesome! Thank you for writing!
PrimalScreamer chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
Just finished reading this story yet again. Hands down one of my most beloved of fics to revisit. :D

Thank you for writing it! :D