Reviews for An Adjustment of Plans
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 2 . 3/8
Damn, Soundwave got rejected.. badly.
shidoni16 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Grab your pitchforks and torches everyone. we got some thieves to take down and a website to harass into doing the right thing. Now to WAR!
Seriously though what they did is not right. They did not just steal your story, they blatantly PLAGIARIZED it and that's worse in my opinion because THEY CHANGED a few things that YOU worked hard on. THEY VANDALIZED YOUR STORY/PLOT. That's NOT ok. It's DISRESPECTFUL!
thebookfan09 chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
I remember how much I loved this story when I first found it, and I'm actually re-reading it now... So I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna get on it and have a chat with those wattpad users... I haven't touched my WP account in YEARS, time to go see if I remember the password!

While I'm here though, I do have a question... Are you still writing? If I remember correctly, you mentioned something in the final chapter about a possible sequel of some kind? It'd be nice to see one of the old-school greats in TF writing post stuff again... Cuz yeah, I definitely consider you as being up there. :D
SesshiraRayu chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
Ugh. Sorry sweetspark. Just means that you are a fantastic writer and they aren't creative enough to compete.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
It looks like the one by SoundwaveWFC was taken down though the other person hasnt and apparently this isnt the first thing they've plagarized : /

Tried reporting it to see what could be done but for fanfic works only the "original author or their legal representative" can file a complaint. So I wonder what they'd say if you told them you arent comfortable giving your personal information but would be more than happy to give them your lawyers [as a bluff in this instance].

Anyway, fuck thos people. Sorry this happened to you- love your stories!
Emajade32439 chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
How awful! I am so sorry to hear this.
Kyoko27 chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Oh wow! I can't believe those guys! I hope this doesn't make you stop writing as I love your stories here and the one over on AO3 Echoes of the past
Khalthar chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Personally, I don't read any other sites, so you may rest assured that I am reading what I believe to be your actual work. However, I am truly sorry that some people choose to be anal dwelling hemorrhoid sucking chunks of rectal fungus! I am, of course, referring to those who steal other people's work and call it their own!
PrimalScreamer chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Sadly, Wattpad is a cesspool of bad and badfic. I'm sitting here shaking my head. What in the Nine Hells does your RL identification have to do with it? You have real, undeniable proof in that your story was up years and years before those two moronic thieves posted the ripped off versions.

Giving up your RL info doesn't prove anything given that 99.9% of the authors over there use fake names.

Time to sign up and start speaking out against them both and Wattpad as well.
FlowerCrazy chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Omg. What a bunch of jerks. I'll be more than happy to help with a dog pile on this.

Make sure if you're on Tumblr to say something as well. You can really get a shaming session going there.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Most of the time, people who plagiarise like that are pretty much kids who don't understand why people would be offended over such a thing. I would try messaging them first before taking other actions, and if they don't remove it after a stated amount of grace period, I would then try other means.

Also, you might want to tack on a note to your readers telling them not to get too carried away. I have seen many a shitstorm coalesce from similar beginnings and as chill as everyone generally is in the TF fandom you always get those who go too far.
gillian of arenal chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
I have not been on wattpad. However, that they allow for outright stealing of stories is SLIMY in the extreme. May those two THIEVES have Loki, Norse god of mischief make their lives HELLish.
Taggg chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Oh man, that sucks! :O
icanhascamaro chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
So we can feel free to spam away on them with negative reviews? If they do reviews, that is. I haven't been on that site before.
TurboFerret chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Whoa, ouch, sorry to hear that. On a silver lining note - your work is so awesome someone is willing to plagiarize it. I know it does not make it any better or more correct though.