Reviews for Calabria
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 7/25
I know that I'm writing the same thing in all comments and you have no time to keep writing because you're studying (That was so lovely, dear. Life as a medical student is so hard), but I wanted to tell you that this story is beautiful.
If you ever get back to writing I'll be happy to read you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Such a shame you have never uploaded it! :)
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
So can you finish this one to?
iwillanswertosatan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
God! I need more of this! You're an amazing writer! I'm in love with all of your stories!
Judroozz chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love this story!

I've read it like at least 10 times, and I really really wanna see where it'll go.

so can you please update? this is a brilliant story!
ad.caelos.volans chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
See! This is what I mean by stories that have amazing potential that NEED to be updated. ] x
kate811 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Well just so you know, I got really excited when I read the Author's Note for this because I've Gotta Feeling is in my Favorite Stories section. I'm absolutely crazy about that story! I'm crazy about all your stories, really, but I just really love that one.

First of all, it should come as no surprise to you that I really enjoyed your interpretation of Savvy. She reminded me of Callie, and for that I love her. (I mean all I really remember of the Sav from Season 2 is that she was sad and all "I don't want cancer" ... which is a pretty justifiable mood, but I wish Shonda had fleshed her out more.)

Second of all, I got chills at their meeting. Maybe it's because we never really got a formal meeting on the show for them. I mean, I assume they exchanged formalities before the Blues for Sister Someone episode, right? Once again you fail, Shonda. ANYWAY, I love that Alex has known Addison for all of 30 seconds and he can already tell when she's lying. That's true love right there. True. Love.

Third of all ... HOLY SEXY DANCE SCENE, GIGI! If I smoked, I would have needed to light up a cigarette after reading that scene! (But smoking is bad, kids, so don't do it! And that's my public service announcement for the day.)And this is partly bsed off your own experiences? Well, this I gotta hear!

Fourth of all, I LOVED THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER IN THE HOSPITAL! I love that I can already tell there's going to be some bickering because of Alex's use of "Gynie squad." And of course, you know a story is awesome when it's final line is this: "Oh, God," he groaned under his breath. "I can't believe I felt up my boss!"

I mean, I don't make the rules here, but I'm pretty sure a line like that is grounds for going in the Fan Fic Hall of Fame. If suck a thing existed.

Fifth of all ... I didn't like ending things on the fourth "it all" so ... um, I love you?

Okay, I might be done for the night, but then again I'm drinking a Diet Coke right now so who knows what my night entails! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

- Kate :)
CountessRipper chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

Lots of Love!

~Magenta-and-Riff
Cherry Red chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Rofl! I knew the storyline and I still immensely enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to more!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
More! More! Please update soon!
Moi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*like*

Updates a chocolate muffin with awesome icing and SPRINKLES!
septemberly chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Woah, it's such a cute and sexy stuff! I can't wait to read more. I loved the part where they were dancing and also when they found out the next day that they're going to work together. Nice! :)
kateswalshs chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Omfg. OMFG. I am laughing so hard!

Damn, that was hot. Will there be any sexee times in this fic? ;)

Love it!
KarenBCN chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very titillating, a little more explicit than your usual style.

Just don't forget about "Forever"!
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
loved it but please don't have them dance around each other for too long! please update soon!