Reviews for The Revenge Of The Riddles

Demetra Rose Riddle
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
You changed the name of the snake as well. I sound critical but it is a very important part of the story as the snake is always around Brianna.
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
You keep switching between Briana and Amber. It kind of interrupts the flow of the story. Otherwise good job
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
will there be more?
Littlecosma001 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Please continue the story! It is awesome!
Croonsgirl chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
This is a copy of Brianna lestrange the dark lords daughter.
Rurouni Ken-ouki chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
I don't get how I'm supposed to like Briana. She's a racist bitch and a hypocrite. She laughs at Hermione for being a know-it-all, when she's just as bad.

Also, her attempts to chew out Harry just fall flat.

She blames Harry for not having parents, despite the fact that Voldemort actively killed Harry's parents, while Voldemort's death was the results of the Lily defending her family. I could accept a character blaming Harry for her misfortunes, but actively trying to accuse him of it isn't going to work.

Then she yells at him for calling her mother a murderer who belongs in Azkaban. That's a bit much, given that Bellatrix fully admitted to being a murderer and was PROUD to have served time in Azkaban.

I'm not trying to upset you or anything. I'm just trying to figure out how you, or any of the reviewers who praised this story, can actually root for such an evil character.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
keep going love it update soon love the harry is getting the short end of the stick
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
nice ahahaha approved by Voldie ahaha oh i cant wait for more. good luck!
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Briana's dad really needs to stop the torture schtick, that stuff makes people turn on you.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
ahaha i feel honored for you mentioning me ahaha. So when do we get to know what's really up with Briana's life at her old school. Her past? ahaha anyway keep up the good work! love it, good luck! More Pansy and Briana please ahahaha )
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
keep going.
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Dose the bwl with truth serum!