Reviews for I Keep Holding On
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/24
Yesssssssssssss! A possessive Castiel is so too die for! He's beyond amusing to read! Dean is changes and takes notice of this which makes the whole story even better. Plus the sex... Oh God, its super awesome.
IggyLikesPie chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
okay, this story seriously needs more love because it is amazing and truly hot!

and I think the end is just perfect; nice slice of fluff after all that sex. mmmm, yes...
Anna Li chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
really love it! and it's now on my fav list!
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
OMC this is so perfect
miss-grey3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh yeah. this is the scene that we never got to see.
Jessaminebell chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Liked it. Very steamy, and I normally can't handle very steamy. First one I've gotten through without exiting out from shame. Loved it!
bleedfordavey chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Good job(:
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it amazing hot I love it when cas is all rough & dominating taking charge it's hot yeah
Troublesque chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Pure-uncensored, hot-as-fuck, entertaining-sex between Castiel and Dean. Wonderful. I really love this piece D

Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Deliciously gorgeous piece!
MK chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I can't understand why this story has so few's difficult to find something as mind-blowing and at the same time so passionate in a sentimental way. It's a very explicit and often crude language, but it works fairly well and it does not end up being vulgar. I like how you described the frantic yet slowed actions, the need, and the position the characters ultimately find themselves into...quite overwhelming and exciting, especially when it is emphasized the way they always keep physical contact through unusual embraces. And, in spite of what others usually think, I see Castiel as a potentially dominant and deceptively innocent being, perfect to tame impulsive Dean. Keep up the good work;)
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
x3 rough possessive sex is always very hot x3 the added touch of love nonetheless at the end just makes it all the better~
Magnolia13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
So much to say... First of all, I gotta say I loved this! It is very well written, descriptive, and deep. It's not just about lust, sex, and the kinky, but about love, anger, desire. It is not easy to find stories out there where all there is no plot and jump into sex... Fluffy and nice as some might be, they're not what the series would be like. The series is anything but fluffy, but it doesn't have to be tragic or complicated. Awesome job!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
excellent! i would type more but i only have one hand at the moment lol but this is so great! i love possessive cas!