Reviews for Careful what you wish for!
amd5551 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
awww lol. nice sequel!
amd5551 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
LOL I'm loving this. FREAKING adorable. If you like any xmen deaging, then read chellerbelle's (Long) fanfiction 'squeaky & stripes' which is based/continued from the first xmen movies plus wolverine origins. Freaking awesome and hilarious too!
Anana553 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
awww how cute .

the Rogue'n Gambit thing :]

I like your story

keep up
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Omg! Totally loved the part with Rogue and Gambit in ch. 8! It made me go 'awww!'! Awesometastical job!

-Ace
xoxo chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Loved the ending!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
YYYAAAAAAY! THIS WAS SUCH A SWEET, CUTE, ADORABLY AWESOME ENDING! *Bursts into tears* I'm s-so sorry, I just love it so much! Oh, thank you! ! *goes off to read the next sequal*
My Beautiful Ending chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
hahahahaha! what a legit cliffie! forge! ugh techies. :) i'll check that out!
tfobmv18 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Sharky237 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Oh Forge, will he ever learn? The story continues! Yay! I wish that you focused a little bit more on Rogue and Remy, but 'sokay, I don't mind... Looking forward to the next story!

Cheers

sharky
Demon Flame chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
another one! awesome! i cant wait to see where the next one goes please post soon!
Anana553 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
nice one :]

please keep updating, i like your story .
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
*Claps for returning memories* :D YAY! HAHA UBER CUTENESS!

aww. sad that it's nearly over... :( BUT LOVED THIS CHAP!

yeah in our version of mafia, the narrator is the one who comes up with fun descriptions of how people die, the cop picks the mafia, and the doctor saves people. it's fun :D the game Assassin is also fun.
Lilac Rose6 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
aaaaw! This was an dorable chapter! It's gonna be over so SOON though! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Update soon.
Sharky237 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
I liked this chapter. I especially liked the end with Rogue and Remy. I am sad that this story will be ending soon, but I am happy that I got to read it. Time travel is messy...there are so many different explanations as to why they were having flashbacks...

Cheers