Reviews for Never Knew He Cared
The scene with the pheasant was so sweet and funny.
Yazzi chapter 1 . 3/3
This is brilliant, just so you know.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
This was a fantastic story! I think it perfectly covers the period of time in Arthur and Merlin's friendship when they aren't solidly friends yet, but are definitely more than just prince and servant. This provides the perfect moment that forces them to realize their friendship :) good luck on your future writing, and God bless!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
brilliant!
Savvycali chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
I loooooove this storyline :) I would love to see more like it... if you've written it ill find it ;)
katie131925 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Really great story :)
satomika chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
I Love it!
cindy4651 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
This is a lovely early-series story showing the immediate depth of Arthur's feelings!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Lol. The flowers comment was hilarious.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Ha ha ha! Loved it! Everyone was in character and the story was great!
I also love the idea of Merlin being able to travel a distance faster than would - under normal laws of physics - normally be possible!
Sincerely, Anonymous
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
XDDD
Kalia of Camelot chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Great story :)
servant123 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
I enjoyed this story. The hurt/comfort was well-developed, and Arthur's explanation and Merlin's latest magical development made for interesting chapters, although I think Merlin's bit might have fit in better a little farther away from the final conclusion; reading the lead-in to it, it felt a bit like the build up of a new plot rather than a wrap-up to an earlier point in the story. All-in-all, a really nice fic and interesting to read. I like how you wrote the characters both individually and while interacting with each other. Also, I really liked the shifting of perspectives you did, sliding from outside-looking-in (such as Gaius' point of view) to up-close-and-personal (with Arthur or Merlin). It added a good amount of interest to several scenes, and I enjoyed reading those parts especially. Keep up the good work! I look forward to checking out more of your stories soon :)
yay chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I love the main story and the epilougues were great!