Reviews for ReiSenzai: Possession
Perfect ending.
I love the group hug. Major feels for Sasuke''s speech. Oh, he's so GOOD!
Naruto and Kyuubi better take that asshole out soon DX
This chapter 100% reminds me of ghost hunt, the anime. So excited.
Come on, Sasuke. It's just a little hide-and-seek ;D
Oh poor Sasuke! Is Naruto going to realize his sealing abilities from his father in this story? I hope he can help his boyfriend. :(
Kei chapter 25 . 4/9
This reminds me of Ghost Hunt the anime
sultrypickle chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
Just finished reading both of these stories and loved them! The only thing I wished I had seen more was Naruto gaining some confidence and losing a little of his fear with Kyuubi. It would have been cool to see him training on how to use the energy properly so that he didn't get so overwhelmed with fear. But seeing as he just became an official member of the time I can see this easily happening in the future. My only complaint and it's entirely minor is the makeup of the teams. I understand you were keeping them as their original teams but it left InoShikaCho at a serious disabvantage when split into three. It was even worse when split into groups of two. Maybe that's just me. I would love to see a short set in the future when everyone has more experience and have some of the other characters (konohamaru etc) join as the newbies. Anyway, thanks for once again writing a story that is entertaining, sweet, and exciting all at once.
ArcticIllustrator chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
I had completed this series in around 6 hours. Taking little breaks and barely even slept because that's how good it is. I really enjoyed the supernatural twist, the way youd id it made the story extremely original. I love it. If you ever do an RS3, I'll be sure to keep with you from beginning to end!
Ryumusu chapter 25 . 9/21/2016
This series has become my favourite.. I so hope there'd be a continuation of sorts.. Seriously this is so awesome! Can't help but think what if this would have been a movie? I can't help but feel excited & anxious & all :p
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Do you see Ghost Hunt? Well ReiSenzai is like Ghost Hunt and I love it!
I love this kind of fanfiction! So interesting and perfect! Seriously I want to read more of Rei Senzai series!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Hi! I really don't know how to start, but well, I've read this story of yours just recently and I can't help but fall inlove with it. I really really hope you could continue with the third installation? Did I mention it right? English isn't my first language so please, forgive my grammar...

And another request of mine if you would please hear, er..read. Could you add another OC? A ten year old girl with Kagome-like ability (the one in Inuyasha) and could make a barrier like Inue (the orange head girl Orehime from Bleach) who looks like Naruto's girl version minus the whiskers, who happens to be Deidara's cousin, who is head over heels inlove with Naruto and who would continue to cock block our dear Sasu-chan..

Hopefully you can grant a request of your humble new reader. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Hi! Good story :)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Great story,
memo ouji-sama chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
I just knew it! That this story will not end without that damn fox! Ha, Kyuubi to the rescue!