Reviews for ReiSenzai: Possession
Ryumusu chapter 25 . 9/21
This series has become my favourite.. I so hope there'd be a continuation of sorts.. Seriously this is so awesome! Can't help but think what if this would have been a movie? I can't help but feel excited & anxious & all :p
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 25 . 9/19
Do you see Ghost Hunt? Well ReiSenzai is like Ghost Hunt and I love it!
I love this kind of fanfiction! So interesting and perfect! Seriously I want to read more of Rei Senzai series!
Hi! I really don't know how to start, but well, I've read this story of yours just recently and I can't help but fall inlove with it. I really really hope you could continue with the third installation? Did I mention it right? English isn't my first language so please, forgive my grammar...

And another request of mine if you would please hear, er..read. Could you add another OC? A ten year old girl with Kagome-like ability (the one in Inuyasha) and could make a barrier like Inue (the orange head girl Orehime from Bleach) who looks like Naruto's girl version minus the whiskers, who happens to be Deidara's cousin, who is head over heels inlove with Naruto and who would continue to cock block our dear Sasu-chan..

Hopefully you can grant a request of your humble new reader. :)
Hi! Good story :)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 1/2
Great story,
memo ouji-sama chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
I just knew it! That this story will not end without that damn fox! Ha, Kyuubi to the rescue!
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
SUYDJKSNKJHASIUDASJDSHDKLSCMN! FUCK WOMAN! WHATS UP WIT U AN CLIFFIES!?
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
FFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
the fuck!?
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
you alwsy writ good stuff. I love how you put naru as sasus krytonite of sorts. (couldn't find a word)
ForbiddenRose22 chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
OMG I so love that ending. Great story. Though I realized that we never found out what happened to Narutos parents.
shavanna chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
I like your storys rei senzai1/2 the only thing i would like is lemon but still great storys
YagerBaby1 chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE this fan fiction and nice touch on make naru keep his promise please update soon!3 ( T - T ) please update or start another if you are done!
3love3,YagerBaby1
Springtome00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i love em
Deadly Shadow chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I swear to god I had to review. This story is getting so exciting, and blah blah I need to hurry and read... To interesting...