Reviews for BRONZE
Pathatlon chapter 23 . 2/22
Really liked it. Very believable.
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 1/15
I have stumbled across this story and spent the last theee days reading at every available moment. This is such an unusual perspective and I have loved reading it! Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely piece of art 3
LAB1 chapter 23 . 1/6
This was an interesting story. Bella's power was quite unique and I like your modern Edward!
Peggy Ruocco chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I have read a ton of fan fiction and some have been really good . I thought that I had a favorite until I read Bronze . I lov d this story. Everything about it . Bella's character was so strong she was glorious. I have to say this is the best fan fiction I've ever read! The plot the characters , and the storyline . It's wonderful . Thank you I enjoyed this story more than the original. I have to say I will never forget this story!
Madmum chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
I'm so glad I came across this story! It's fabulous, one of the best I've read. I will definitely be putting it in my favourites list as I know I will want to read it again and again.
dlw5573 chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I just found your story yesterday. Love it! Thank you for sharing your talents.
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I love this fic! You are an amazing writer! Did I already tell you that? Well you are. ;)
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Oh God, poor Edward, he must of drank human blood. Will he ever be able to stop now!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I guess the werewolves are guarding Edward?
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Wow Bella is a formidable vamp! I love it. I'm very worried about this Enkidu vamp if he can shield Bella. I already hate him!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Wow a vamp that can cause Aro and the rest to heel, amazing. I am loving this Bella and she's hard to love! It's an amazing story, for Bella to be that old and to be without a mate. But we all know who's supposed to be Bella's mate ;). I love her history and her "gift" is terrifying but amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
I want to hear more about Isabella myself!
Elvire23 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Hi, thank you for writing this story. I truly enjoyed it.
Bubbles-913 chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
I just found your story on the lemonade stand and I love it. I just read this in one day. I love your characterization of both Edward and Bella. This story was just pure gold and I loved every part of it.
krnycorn chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
I can't remember if I reviewed this story before... But this was my third reading. I loved it just as much or more than the first time! I always want to know more, but it is also perfect just as it is. I'm always amazed at the talent we get to see on this site. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and devoting many hours of time for our entertainment! 3
1,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »