Reviews for BRONZE
icrodriguez chapter 23 . 8/26
I know it's been years since you finished this, but I just wanted you to know that I thought it was a great story. I love this Bella. Very complex, very interesting to read. Thank you for writing it.
Jwrightsc chapter 23 . 6/15
Just found your story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Keep writing, you're amazing !
Pathatlon chapter 23 . 2/22
Really liked it. Very believable.
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 1/15
I have stumbled across this story and spent the last theee days reading at every available moment. This is such an unusual perspective and I have loved reading it! Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely piece of art 3
LAB1 chapter 23 . 1/6
This was an interesting story. Bella's power was quite unique and I like your modern Edward!
Peggy Ruocco chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I have read a ton of fan fiction and some have been really good . I thought that I had a favorite until I read Bronze . I lov d this story. Everything about it . Bella's character was so strong she was glorious. I have to say this is the best fan fiction I've ever read! The plot the characters , and the storyline . It's wonderful . Thank you I enjoyed this story more than the original. I have to say I will never forget this story!
Madmum chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
I'm so glad I came across this story! It's fabulous, one of the best I've read. I will definitely be putting it in my favourites list as I know I will want to read it again and again.
dlw5573 chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I just found your story yesterday. Love it! Thank you for sharing your talents.
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I love this fic! You are an amazing writer! Did I already tell you that? Well you are. ;)
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Oh God, poor Edward, he must of drank human blood. Will he ever be able to stop now!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I guess the werewolves are guarding Edward?
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Wow Bella is a formidable vamp! I love it. I'm very worried about this Enkidu vamp if he can shield Bella. I already hate him!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Wow a vamp that can cause Aro and the rest to heel, amazing. I am loving this Bella and she's hard to love! It's an amazing story, for Bella to be that old and to be without a mate. But we all know who's supposed to be Bella's mate ;). I love her history and her "gift" is terrifying but amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
I want to hear more about Isabella myself!
Elvire23 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Hi, thank you for writing this story. I truly enjoyed it.
1,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »