Reviews for BRONZE
Rose chapter 23 . 3/8
Such an amazing story! I'm so glad that you shared it with us. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 23 . 1/13
this was a departure from the type of story i usually read, but i liked it.
orchidluv chapter 23 . 1/12
This was interesting and fascinating. Very very good!
I love this, it’s beautiful and well written! I like that it’s not so far off from cannon. I’ve read vampire fics where Bella has powers other than sheilding and I’ve thought that they made no sense and come from out of no where, but your Bella was feared in her human life so it manifesting into a gift that grew and became stronger over the millenniums was believable. I also tend to avoid stories where Edward can read Bella’s mind. I think that part of them being soulmates in cannon was that they’re talents are opposite. Also, most writers tend to write Bella so weak and self deprecating that her thoughts are so cringeworthy, but your Bella’s mind is fascinating and she’s never thought of how her appearance was lacking in comparison to Edward’s. I like where it ends, but I’d love to read more if you chose to add a sequel. What will become of the Volturi now? Will James and Victoria appear? I’ve always thought that if Bella wasn’t with the Cullens, James would still go after Alice.
Melday7 chapter 23 . 1/6
I just finished reading this whole story and it's amazing! It's definitely going on my favorites' list. I loved the way you developed the characters and I think your writing is awesome.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Fantastic story. Well Done! Welll DONE! *clap, clap, clap* Take a bow!
icrodriguez chapter 23 . 8/26/2017
I know it's been years since you finished this, but I just wanted you to know that I thought it was a great story. I love this Bella. Very complex, very interesting to read. Thank you for writing it.
Jwrightsc chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
Just found your story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Keep writing, you're amazing !
Pathatlon chapter 23 . 2/22/2017
Really liked it. Very believable.
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 1/15/2017
I have stumbled across this story and spent the last theee days reading at every available moment. This is such an unusual perspective and I have loved reading it! Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely piece of art 3
LAB1 chapter 23 . 1/6/2017
This was an interesting story. Bella's power was quite unique and I like your modern Edward!
Peggy Ruocco chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I have read a ton of fan fiction and some have been really good . I thought that I had a favorite until I read Bronze . I lov d this story. Everything about it . Bella's character was so strong she was glorious. I have to say this is the best fan fiction I've ever read! The plot the characters , and the storyline . It's wonderful . Thank you I enjoyed this story more than the original. I have to say I will never forget this story!
Madmum chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
I'm so glad I came across this story! It's fabulous, one of the best I've read. I will definitely be putting it in my favourites list as I know I will want to read it again and again.
dlw5573 chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I just found your story yesterday. Love it! Thank you for sharing your talents.
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I love this fic! You are an amazing writer! Did I already tell you that? Well you are. ;)
1,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »