Reviews for BRONZE
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
OH MY GRACIOUS! WTF just happened? Who? What? Why? Haha, this is a lot of fun.

He is young and impulsive, but he's smart and he is trying which is sweet. She is that still deep water.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Sooo so good! I like her style. Be smarter, one step ahead. All in all I think Edward did fairly well in following her direction regarding the whole situation. I really like her stance on the Volturi and just how much she doesn't need them. Of course they aren't going to be pleased with her return message.

His deflection there at the end helps his case and her ability to joke was good.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Yay! They kissed and not for any other reason except to kiss, a real, good, deep kiss.

This story is so good, my adrenaline is up from his hearing the intruders thoughts. He had caught their scent up river on his swim. I only wish they had chosen to stay together and not seperate.

Love all the inner ramblings, but even better is that he acted on them.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Good for him in being able to keep it together and tell her how he feels and for her accepting it.

Bat is a lot of fun, with his teasing and pointing out the truth to Edward.

Like that Bella's mother was a healer and that she carries that knowledge on.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I forgot this from earlier as well, the use of verbena. Haha, nice, I like this. Also the writing in her journal the Old English script, is that a recipe? Looking through her things was a wonderful insight to her.

New characters, Bat and Ginnie. Your story is an AU, but seems moreso like a history lesson. :) Bat is a hoot and just a plethera of information.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Whoa! That was close. Thankfully she got to him in time. And I must say I thoroughly enjoy her tactics as I'm sure he did as well. Everything with her is cerebral. Now the question is did she go to those lengths simply to distract him or is this something she wanted as well.

Her creator is who? And she is over four thousand years old? (I'd really like that story too! Just in case you know you thought maybe you might want to flesh that one out too you know?) Haha.

Now for her gift. No one knows it exactly, but the have all experienced to some degree and thus this is why she chooses a solidary life? She expresses great control, but then again I guess she's had plenty of years to practice. Although she is choosing to share herself with him. :)
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Okay so I forgot this earlier, we are working in the current year, correct? You mentioned iphones. And Edward almost died in what type of accident? Before Carlisle changed him just two years ago.

:) So it all became to much for her? The closeness. Is that why she had to hunt suddenly?

Good chapter, getting to know each other. Your Edward resents Carlisle almost as any teen of a divorced parent and all his intrusiveness. :)
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
It is all so peaceful. They simply are.

Liked their playfulness. If it were up to me I would guess that she let him go over the cliff on purpose, everything is a lesson in control. That and it simply was funny to watch.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Ok so I don't know how to play chess, but after that it is much more appealing.

I love that the chess pieces were rocks and that she used chalk to construct the board.

Also the patience she shows him. Keeping her thoughts calm and focused on the moment. The lesson in the chess match. Some very good stuff here. Thank you.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Haha, love how the shower affects him so. The thought of him sitting there in the middle of the floor in his room and everything is so quite, still, and all the while he is left to wonder. Then she comes in so calm and tranquil.
CW23 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Loved it. I can't wait for more.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hey so mysecretshame was talking about this over on ADF and seeing how vamp stories are my favorite I absolutely had to check it out.

I like that this is different, creative. Bella is older then the rest and has a unique power. Edward is an out of control newborn. Tis all so interesting.:)
Nyddi chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I know you know this but I have to say it again.

I LOVE YOUR VERSION OF BELLA! I swear, dangerous, volatile, hot...Edward's next to me drooling. And poking me in the side. Now thanks to you he wants me to finish my next chap :P

I really like the path this story is taking. The plot is very unique, as I told you once, and I find myself more and more intrigued with this story.

Which only 's one thing: I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chappy.

Loves,

-Nyddi
denverpopcorn chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
This was lovely. What a great way to get into her head and the past she experienced. A short-lived memory/image, but telling, nonetheless.

Wonderful way to convey the expansiveness of her experience.

He's so young and she, so seemingly serene, has a quiet wisdom. I love your Bella, I do. She's independent and strong. I've yet to feel her truly vulnerable, but that's okay.

I don't need that for the moment...
mysecretshame chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I love it when Bella gets to show off her power a little. You manage to make her both terrifying and relatable. Such a satisfying combination!
1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »