Reviews for BRONZE
The Twi-Tard chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
I was wondering if it was as good as the first time I read it...
it wasn't it was better. I love this story so much I came back to re-read it and I don't do that very often
Very well written an extremely original, its purely awesome.
Ciao
The Twi-Tard
loveaprettyboy chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I loved this story, it was beautiful. A thrilling, sweet, beautifully written excellent read. I thoroughly recommend it!
dedred4584 chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
good job well done on the spelling allot of authors foul that up horribly but you did an awesome job
suzy 2010 chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful well written story. Well done!
Lona W. Hall chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
Wonderful story! So much originality and depth...loved it! Thanks so much for sharing.
motormouth1027 chapter 23 . 5/12/2012
I first read this story about six months ago and fell in love with it. I think it is extremely brave and well written. You did a beautiful job of telling their love story with a fresh take. Proud to call it a favorite of mine.
homermyhero chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Only just found this gem today - and wowsers. Your story is so unique and writing style so addictive. Just a shame Marcus wasn't there :( I really felt the characters grown throughout the story - Loved it. Thank you for sharing it.
missylb chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
Good story enjoyed reading this x
4JACE chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
This story was amazing. I loved how you captured the timeless nature of vampires and how they truly are "other" - not human. There were so many moments in the story when a sentence was just perfect, when I knew exactly what you were trying to convey. It's not often that I really, truly wish that I could write like someone else, but it happened with this. Thank you so much for sharing your gift.
life-filled-with-music chapter 23 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading :)
t17381 chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
loved it!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Wow, unbelievably good chapter...reading on.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
This story is brilliant! Looking forward to read more!
dontrun chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
great story :0)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Im intrigued! This story-line is really unique!
1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »