Reviews for BRONZE
Ticcing Bat chapter 23 . 6/1
awwww that was great x
TheEasternWind chapter 4 . 5/22
I really don't like stand-offish characters that are just Mary Sues. I bet the BIG REVEAL is going to be a tragic backstory...her age is also described poorly and scientifically inaccurate.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 5/4
I don't like the volturi much but even I see the importance they have on keeping their species in check.. What they did with Bella was shitty and needed punihsment but I think she over did... I doubt she is gonna keep the species in check..

And what happened really just points to Bella being a major Mary sue, i mean she was that already... but what just happened made her Mary sue level go up by 10.
LolaTheSa chapter 20 . 5/4
If he's such man.. why doesn't go out on his own? There's literally nothing stopping him from going out on his own if he's tired of being treated like a child!

THAT makes no sense.. 'Tired to prove he was a man' and yet he goes to a guy who wants him to be his good play child... Like really?
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 5/4
I really don't like untouchable characters... YOu know... Mary sues/gary stus... So far this Bella is looking like one... Hadn't play chess since 1885 and beats Edward in it? Basically has Edward puddy in her hands and she doesn't even know it yet... Hell she probably does..
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 5/4
But he's a new born... I'm sure he can easily out power her... She must have a something special.. She obviously isn't normal..

Plus she kind of touched him first... She had to know he would volatile.. Or did Carlisle not tell her?

What's his human age have to do with anything? 19 is pretty young and he's a Newborn which is basically a vampire child...
EVK70 chapter 23 . 4/24
Love it :)
Fleur50 chapter 23 . 4/21
Quelle belle histoire, si surprenante! Vous avez une imagination fertile. Si originale, j'ai adoré.

Woooooooow!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 22 . 4/21