Reviews for BRONZE
Mell C chapter 22 . 2/13/2015
An exquisite story. So well written. Thanks very much for writing and sharing with us.

Website won't let me review last ch, but I did finish. ;)
Mell C chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
Loving this. So original,with a unique and compelling plot.
yayasimone chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Finally! A story with a different plot. Your writing is extraordinary, and thank you so much for deep seated. I get so tired of deep seeded. In fact, the grammar and spelling are stellar. I've abandoned many a fic for anyways, me and...anybody, for all intensive purposes; you get the idea.
Ahorn chapter 23 . 1/21/2015
Thank you for your lovely story. It was recommended on robsessed
isafortu chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
I must apologize because I didn't write a review for the past 22 chapters. I was feeling a little desperate because I couldn't find a well written story until I found Bronze at The Lemonade Stand. I love the story and specially Bella's gift which was so different from other stories. Thank you for taking your time to write and share with others.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
great
Nicffwhisperer chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
This was a truly amazing story. Edmazing rec'd in The Lemonade Stand.

xo
Nic
Admin, The Lemonade Stand
Edmazing chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely loved this. It's easily soared to the top of my AU stories. Thank you for sharing it with us and happy holidays.

Mel
Edmazing chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely loving the changes you've made here. I know it's fanfic, but it feels so new and exciting.

Thanks for sharing,
Mel
Jasveen chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
oooh his so freaking good expressing himself..lemons were great too nice story!
BellasGrace chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Wow. What an interesting story, same beautiful characters but blessedly different as well. I loved that the family was building throughout the story and the change in Bellas ability was an excellent twist. I'm so glad I came across this story, thank you!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
What a unique, surprising, and enjoyable story. Almost role reversal from the books. Thank you for sharing!
Novel's addict chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
Loveeed it so much , finally bella is not the week pathetic girl :D
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Excellent. Thanks for a good story.
1,669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »