Reviews for Heartbroken
jk chapter 2 . 6/21
I still don't really get why Edward would have fucked carlise...fucking gross by the way
I have a w TO be able and the best out of town of luck in a few minutes late to figure that you can also
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Really good recommendations, I have read Amnesia and For Whom the Bell Tolls, so will look for Through His Eyes. This revelation from Edward to Bella was fascinating! Did he try and how did it go?
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Hahaha! The idea of Tanya's hands on her man doesn't bode well for Tanya when Bella gets turned!
And, such open communication is definitely conducive to a mature sex life for our lovely couple!
Well done!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Edward has turned out to be an amazingly adept lover *swoon!* Also, I agree with you that SM never explored his and Carlisle's time together in the beginnin'. I can absolutely see your explanation as logical. But, I don't think he'll follow through with this experiment...well, we'll see!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
That was really good! A more open Bella and Edward than in the book, but one that one can imagine too!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was a very interesting chapter, giving insight into Edwards thinking. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
RosalieSmiled chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
You had some interesting ways to "fill in the blanks." I enjoyed reading the thought process.
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This is very well told and written. Heartfelt
Reb
baldtomato chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
continuing on the awesome gap-filling! cool! i'm happily surprised to see a chapter 2 to what i thought is a one-shot

- it always intrigued me that Edward could see Esme as his MOTHER when she's younger than him both in vampire age as well as human age if corrected to human birth year. That, and was Carlisle a father from start to finish? i find it hard to believe a solitary being was tuned into the father mindset automatically. Now THIS makes sense, if the marriage changed him into a gentler and more authoritative demeanor, in your words.

-I also love your point that Edward felt bad for even taking the bad guys' lives because then they'd have no chance for redemption, no warning of the end.

-"Neuter my ass! With you I was all male and wholly heterosexual." - hot hot hot. Maybe you could have nicknamed this fic "Gay or neuter" LOL. That's what i'm gonna remember it by, tbh.
baldtomato chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
hi, awesome one-shot. I read the Unicorn too. Great exploration into the canon gaps. Makes you wonder whether SM set up the canon backstories KNOWING there were such perfect explanations - why Carlisle picked a boy/man to turn instead of a woman, what would newborn Edward think about that, what they would look like to the Victorian-outside-eye. What prompted Edward into leaving C and Es (jealously and abandonment). Whether Edward was gay ... great exploration.
RedneckAngel chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Very well written and beautifully erotic. I was very sad to see where it ended, but the delicious suspense makes it worth it. :)
TwiliteAddict chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Hey! Stopped by to read it after I saw it on Twitter. Very (Edward) introspective. I would think it very possible for Edward to experience these thoughts/urges. Thanks for writing.

Two additional items: first, I saw you reference Red Summer. She and I had become quite close, but I have not heard from her in some time. Have you?

Also, I know you started reading FI (and I hope you will continue) and just wanted to add, if I flubbed up any Italian, let me know! Thanks.
68151308 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Wow. When I read the description for this, I was a little unsure but just wow. What a fantastic short story. It gave a great insight into the dynamic between Edward and Bella. Your writing style is excellent too.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Honey...you had me at the first line!

"Love, come for me."

I think I read that ten times before going on, LOL!

This is an intriguing first chapter, and I cannot wait to read the next one! Edward's confession about his confusing love for Carlisle makes TOTAL SENSE. Of course he'd feel betrayed when Carlisle found Esme...again, that makes total sense. I love this insight into Edward's past. So rich and fulfilling :)