Reviews for Darkest times
the emerald wolf chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
...damn its over

great job i really liked it. but word of advice (in a good way) try and get a BETA reader. or just have a friend or someone read through it. it catches a lot of mistakes trust me.

aw a common enemy unites even the oldest of foes

united we stand divided we fall

you my friend have caused a series of phrases to run through my mind becuse of you i will be rattling these off like theres no tommarow...i blame you lol

aside from the grammer i have to say this is actually one of if not the best fanfic i have read. good job.
the emerald wolf chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
good chapter this story is so good. i have a question. do you know legend of zelda? i think you would like those games expesially wind waker. ok bye must keep reading!
the emerald wolf chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
oh good chapter i like it. poor Specter. hey did you get the idea for Sapphire and Ruby's looks from somewhere (i do not mean it in a bad way) the way i picutre them seems so familar but i cant place why.
the emerald wolf chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
are you sure you werent eating cheese? did you recently eat cheese? lol good chapter my new phrase is what in the name of cheese is going on
the emerald wolf chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
but i dont like cheese...does that mean i am Specter? NOOOOOOOO...i think...hummmm

good chapter, intense
the emerald wolf chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
i really like it good job why can i see Yumi and Pink racing down the cave trying to be best and BA Specter randomly throws up a barrier and the two fly backwards like WTH! lol
the emerald wolf chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
true i did wonder about Specter's parents but i also wondered if he knows humans evolved from monkeys. i mean come on! i dont think he knows that...wait a second O_O THERES AN ANIME! oh i anm sooo looking that this chapter is intense but omg so sweet between Specter and Natile i know in the first game it mentions the zoo keeper like a father but thats it meep i love this story
the emerald wolf chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
cool i never thought i would like Specter...but i think in this story he is cool.
the emerald wolf chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
OMG i never thought i would be able to take a ape escape fanfic seriously becuse...well its monkeys but you have changed all that. this fic is awsome.
the emerald wolf chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
OMG i love this fanfic! but i have a word of advice. start a new paragraph when a new person talks. it can be kind of confuseing when 3 people talk in the same paragraph. still this story is Epic.
the emerald wolf chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
cool
the emerald wolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
oooh cool cant wait to read more
White-Vanilla chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Lol, I love Ruby- she's such an interesting character! Lol at the dibs comment. XD I read both chapters and I'm really hooked onto the story...like this: O.O, yeah? XD Sorry for the late review, been busy lately with university work...

Anyway! Onwards with the next chapter, this is addicting like damn addicting! D
White-Vanilla chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Woo, I read both chapters and finally the fight begins! So there are people behind the scenes, too...this'll be interesting. More fighting, yes, yes! Lol, I really love Storm's personality, he seems like a total bag of fun. Update soon!

Oh and cheese is yummy. )
White-Vanilla chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Interesting, I lol'd when Yumi and Pink yelled at each other. XD I also read your other stories, they're good too! This one really blows me away, it's that good! So Blue's back...there should be a lot of awkward moments between the 3 lovers. Heh. Great job as always, keep it up~! ;D