Reviews for To London With Love
mountain ash chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Great job- very well written!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Could you write more of this? I enjoyed reading it you did a good job! Be proud of yourself! (_)b
heLLzCat chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
...well, after reading that, I'd say with only 15 reviews,

this is underrated. something as good as this needs more love!

* v *)b

the story progresses smoothly and things are told in details,

I love it!

this might be an unimportant bit but actually I'm from russian

lit and my bf is from civil engineering. I can't help but laugh

at the coincidence! xD

this is great, keep it up! :]
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
is it done? Because it was pretty cute! :D
HyugaPanda chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This was awesome! You're a really good writer! 3rd Chapter? Please? :3 εїз
kira chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
i would sooo read anything that you chose to add to this story.

Continue?
LolaLaTrailera chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Quickie in a bus hell yes! Freaking hot!

I really liked this story...please chapter 3?
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You are officially my favourite author of the YEAR! That was adorable and absolutely amazing. Update soon, yeah?

With love,

Harmony
BloodIcing chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
ohh yesss finally youre back! been missing some Good Sasodei lately! awesome chapter as always :)
heavensentskysky chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
haha I liked this *winky face* ;D

I really hope you continue this and ill stay tuned :)(:
Fulfhlfdmhdmdhmhm chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Nice story! Anybody please make a peidei story
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
That was worth the wait! *smiles*
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Ooooo it is loved. Hot man smex in the back of the bus. Ahhh (orgasms) lol jk jk. But anywhoooo i cant wait for th next chppie now. And the other story chppies as well!
Asami-chan37 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Chapter 2 was amazing! I like how you switched things up from initially Deidara-centric in chapter 1 and then went to Sasori-centric this chapter. It gives good insight to each character and their backstory and of course, their thoughts on events in thier lives and each other too. haha

Sasori and Deidara's quick paced relationship rocks! haha Love the uni student/uni teacher concept too. And of course, quickie coach bus sex! Cant wait to see how their relationship progresses and what will happen in Chapter 3! Hope you update soon!

And looking forward to reading more of your other fics as well as the new one in the works. Great work!
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I have to say, I have found 'To London With Love' to be such an addicting fic, in the first chapter alone! I love the Deidara centric-ness in Chapter 1, how you focus on his character and then his new found liking to a complete stranger. The plot, the detail, the characterization are all so well written and captured in this chapter and leaves so much to look forward to! Kick-ass job in chapter 1, now im going to read chapter 2! ]