Reviews for Home Sweet Home
watlocked chapter 6 . 5/19
This made me actually laugh out loud at the bazooka part. :D love it.
AJJ chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
I love this series. It is so funny. I loved why Helen hates coffee but poor Will! Please keep writing this series. You're an awesome writer.
AJJ chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I loved this chapter. Where the bottles were was funny, especially being in a sock and stuck to the ceiling. Poor Nikola! The cocooning must have been nightmarish. I don't blame him for being "very wary" of bugs for now. Very rude of Will for his prank.
AJJ chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I absolutely loved this one. I loved how Helen knew Nikola so well. As well as Nikola baking randomly. But I would like to know what Druitt did with Henry if it's not mentioned later on. Please keep writing. You're an excellent writer.
AJJ chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I loved this chapter. I was reading it to my twin and I had a hard time continuing because I was laughing so much.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
LOL! this is soooo awesome and funny! i love it so so so much! and tesla is hilarious love how you've written him :D

cant wait for more this is so epic! update soon please!
Meegan chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
ROFLMAO I nearly believed that story till i thought.. nah this is tesla he gets way too nervous when he's serious starts fidgeting with his hands and its well to perfect :D but loved the Cellar as a room line :D
melissaadams22 chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Hey there,

LOL, coffee and I love the last night...FIND another room...*ROFL* TERRIFIC truly wonderful.

Loving it, GREAT job really.

Thanks,

Melissa
melissaadams22 chapter 17 . 12/9/2010
Hey there,

AW what a nice treat to return after 'unplugging' myself from the internet yesterday. :D :) This is fantastic, I truly enjoyed it, really.

Spent all day yesterday watching Sanctuary, Stargate SG1 & a couple episodes of Commander in chief then to come back and read this amazing story...well I'm just BLOWN AWAY! *Holds up champagne in toast to your awesome creativeness*

Melissa
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Hahaha, oooh, Will's not going to be happy AT ALL! :) :D
Ty chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
I like it, but I don't think Nikola would waste valuable wine like that, otherwise, AMAZING JOB!
Song of Scrios chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
LOLZZZZZ XD

you are now older than god!

AMAZING! XD
Song of Scrios chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
did u make a doctor who reference with the fish sticks and custard?
Song of Scrios chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
LOL WIN! XD GO WILL!
Song of Scrios chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
awwww poor Nikola... he misses his kiss w/ helen
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »