Reviews for Harder To Breathe
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Just finished 'The Broken Man' and then this one. You essentially wrote The Fall before it happened. I think that is absolutely brilliant.

Other then the swear words, which I think you could easily leave out, I think was spot on for Sherlock and his reasons for leaving John behind.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wonderful addition to the other story.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Sad but good.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ohhhh D: Gorgeously written! Thanks :)
toeki chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i liked the way you managed to make TGG turn into reichenbach. good work, found no errors in your writing.
104Arianna chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Beautiful - no other way to describe it. it was so emotional i was almost in tears :)
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
NONONONO he can't leave John omg you have got to make a happy ending .

freakgirlXD chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Whoops, prequel!

*sniffle* That was sweet. And explains a lot. Just, very well written! Loved it. :)
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Terrific! Great Sherlock characterization. Somewhat cold and selfish but experiencing feelings for the first time.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Seeing things from the other side of the story . . . well done. Sherlock's seesawing between anguish and annoyance is perfectly done, and very believable. I also like the way you handled his relationship with Mycroft, and the older brother's resignation and real love coming through despite Sherlock's attempts to push it away. Excellent story, very well done.
Richefic chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was so poignant. I loved Sherlock trying to be grateful and it seems both Holmes brother have the grammar gene Sherlock demonstrated in TTG I can .. will you .. I also loved how you portrayed a depth between the brothers beyond the snarking.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
oh, I just noticed that this is a prequel to The Broken Man. I've already read that, and it too is amazing (:
ksjhdbjasdfl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010

Please write a sequel, this was great :)
sehen chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I agree with LadyGreyTea. There should be some sort of sequal to these two. I really want to see John's reaction to all of this, but I also want to see what Sherlock is like aftering seeing and interacting with John again. (:

Can this happen, please?
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh my gosh that made me cry:'( Poor Sherlock, poor John. This was amazingly well written, you captured Sherlock very well. I'm very very impressed. Loved it!