Reviews for Suki! Daisuki!
3EyedCat chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh! Its a so cute story.

One thing was very weird though, when I started reading the part when rin were handing len a cup of hot cocoa,I was listening to the vocaloid song Hot Cocoa. XD Weird.
AnimaniacXOX chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Oh please update! For the Kagamine twincest fans! KYAAAAAAAA!
Mi3staR chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Len neko ears maid dress drools.**

I would never though this day would ever come, it's so wonderful, the feeling of len wearing girl clothes. men,, I wanna hug him so much 3 Lol xD

Moving on the part when rin ran to len's room then jump on top of him, then they started blushing. And len was cursing himself because he was getting horny? I assume! O.o

Then he talks about girls With da big boobs and ass. Yea good going len totally working rofl xD

And I enjoy len's role as the male who has to carry all the shopping bags indeed he makes a fine man T.T

Man,, way can't boys be like that ugh.

Anyways great chapter can't wait till the next.
insert name here chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Wow , that's what you get for being a shota len~~

And Rin would be Super Pissed-off if she knows what you do to Len...

Anyways there is no mistakes (that I've seen) so u could continue doing things to len

*Evil smirk*
Hikari Kamishiro chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I really enjoy it! XD O.M.G! Cat's ears on Len's head! So cute... X3 I love 'em both Len and cats! Up date please? 'w' meow.
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
April kun chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
*non stop laughing*

Len-len is crossdressing~

how cute of him~

any waaaayy~ add author and story to fav~ ;)
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Very good tocix-chan :),Len Len is becoming a cross dressing kitty reminds me of life. I will be waiting for next one and reading over your shoulder, NIGHTY NIGHT
Rui Kiyose chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love love love this writing style~ :"D This was so adorable, update soon, please!

•Captain Pineapple Cookiepants•
Buzz Panda chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
woah... my first time to read a M rated fanfic. (well i guess it's okay for a 1st timer like me, it's not hardcore like my other friends suggest me which i haven't read yet.) HEY! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! DAMN I LOVE IT!
Lander Blazer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Pretty good, I want to ask, are you going to continue it? I don't know when I become interested in Twincest (.hack with the character Shugo and Rena & Vocaloid with the characters Rin and Len). You should continue, I myself could fell what they felt. You are good with it. Please continue, and a sugestion. You could make their parents accept their close relationship or discourage them (You can use a over-dramatic plot to do that). Vocaloid don't have any storyline, so it must be difficulty to make it with only the musics and the (Unofficial, I think) Manga.
azurex chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
YAY twincest! upload more soon please~x3
Anonymous reader chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Update please?

I like this fic... Kinda funny, sweet and cute...

I really wanna know what would happen next chapter...

So... Keep writing ok?
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Move your ass i wanna update :3
MissTreason chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is really good so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »