Reviews for When Words Fail
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Spectacular story, just wonderful!
Trinkies chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I don't know if I've reviewed this before or not, but I read this again today and I just have to say... Allow me to be like a gushing fan-girl. This story is one of the very best Tim-centered fics I've read so far. I absolutely love it to infinity and beyond.
Marionet chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Whoah!

Poor Timmy, he had to suffer so much! The others didn't have it much easier, but Timmy, my dear little Timmy... It would be horrible to be forced to do that kind of a decision that Gibbs had to do, and oh dear all the guilt and what-ifs that would follow!

You have captured the desperation, fear and pain of the team and Tim so well that I place to place found myself holding my breath while reading and in more than one place I had tears in my eyes. Thank god, it was complete, I don't know what I would have done if I had started to read this and all the chapters hadn't been here!

I was terrified for Tim and just kept telling my self that "there wasn't any mention about character's death, so it can't happen, right?"

Good thing Timothy got better, good thing he was found, good thing he has his lovely friends and good thing there's gardens and vanilla ice cream! And it's a super good thing that there are wonderful writers like you :) Thank you for sharing this piece!
SherryGabs chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Terrific ending you came up with. Terrific story all the way through. You did great with the characterizations and all the emotional turmoil.

Bravo!
RedDragen chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
That was a wonderful ending of the story
VFSNAKE chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Good ending. Loved it all the way.
dnachemlia chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Awesome.
Precious Pup chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Wonderful!sad and painful and gentle and brilliant as always. :)
starjems88 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Can't wait 4 the next chapter:)
dnachemlia chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Awwww. A step in the right direction,for everyone.
RedDragen chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
xenascully chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
great chapter:)
alix33 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
"if Tim's thrashing got worse, he might rip out his IV, or worse dislodge the trach tube. He stood over the bed and laid his hand on Tim's wrist. "Steady Tim, take it easy." He was back…still determined to tear at his flesh, to push him under the water…how to get away…he didn't know what to do… Tim's heart rate had increased so rapidly the duty nurse came running, with Abby following close behind. "Gibbs, what happened?" "I...I don't know Abs, I thought he was waking up, but, well you can see..." Abby didn't waste any time, she leaned over the bed, laid the palm of her hand gently on Tim's forehead, and whispered, so, so softly. "Tim, hush...it's Abby...I'm here...waiting for you, but you don't have to hurry back...rest easy Tim..." And he did, Gibbs stood open-mouthed at the transformation. Tim was still and quiet once more," - AW!

"he had to speak to Tim, Gibbs, the functional mute had to talk," - Who told Gibbs DiNozzo called him that in the cell thingy in Somalia while under the truth serum's influence? Though I AM very glad Gibbs knows it now, in a way.

"now if you will excuse us, the sun is shining, and we have to be elsewhere." - AW!
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Nice! Loved it. I'm cautious about that doctor. Seems like one of those "Use medication and monitors" kind of guy rather then use insight on paitents. GO TIM! I think Kate should make an appearance in his head and talk to him?
starjems88 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010