Reviews for Hope
Tensai55 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
lol Interesting. I love how Chibi-Chibi just pops in and springs Kakyuu out without anyone noticing.

Bail Oragana married Sabe, Padme/Amidala's handmaiden (you know, the one that acted as Amidala's double most of the time), so weird hairstyles were probably par for course for her as well (and also why no one figured out that Leia was Padme's daughter as Padme's handmaidens were chosen specifically because they looked like Padme). And, you're right, it is weird. But then, when ANH was initially released, it was a stand alone movie (whether or not Lucas intended it to be a six/nine part series from the start or not is debated among hard-core fans). The Episode IV part wasn't added until it was re-released with ESB. But then, Leia is a politician and trained to hide her thoughts and feelings (especially as Bail knew the Emperor and Vader would be able to notice if she were uncomfortable/hiding something). Also, Leia said in RotJ that she had memories of her mother, so it's possible in my mind that Padme actually hid on Alderaan with Leia (likely pretending to be one of Sabe's handmaidens) until she died later, most likely never recovering her health. Even if Bail and Sabe never told Leia the truth, it's possible that she knew anyway - the Force is weird like that.
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have never watched sailor moon, but I'm always up for a good star wars fic. :)
Scitech101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
It is always wonderful to see this type of Star Wars crossover, where either a major character is captured by the Galactic Empire or if the Empire annexes the home world.

Either way, I was suprised by how well written it was. and I hope the lack of reviews doesn't keep you from putting out more.