Reviews for Super Robot Monkey Team MegaForce GO! Story 3
HBee16 chapter 31 . 11/7/2010
SAVE SEALA! GIBSON NEEDS HIS GIRLFRIEND! IT WOULD BE NOT ONLY WOULD HE BE MISERABLE BUT IT WOULD BE KINDA AWKWARD BEING THE ONLY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE TEAM! WHY AM I STILL USING UPPER CAPS! Ok, that's fixed. But seriously, something has to be done fast. Congrats on the fourth story! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
HBee16 chapter 28 . 11/7/2010
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR LETTING US SING THAT SONG! & THANKS FOR USING MY NICKNAME!
Starfire 16 chapter 31 . 11/7/2010
Seala BETTER come back, GIBBY NEEDS HER! Congrats on Story #4! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Starfire 16 chapter 28 . 11/7/2010
THANKS FOR THE SONG! THAT WAS SOO AWESOME!
Halloween Witch chapter 30 . 11/7/2010
That was OMG, they lost and they lost Seala! That is so mean! I can only imagine how your audience feels, they probably are going to throw stuff at you. (Crowd behind me throwing food at the walls and going crazy) See what i mean, but its great that the next story is coming up soon! The audience is going crazy over that too. And so am i. I'll be checking for that new story!

Halloween Witch

PS- Loved the ending with my character, will they be seen again?
Halloween Witch chapter 29 . 11/7/2010
oh, i can't wait to see this fight! They are so going down, we don't need any sad faces! we don't need Seala having to kiss that ******* (sorry had to swear but this is a K fic you probably didn't want to hear it.) I'm so glad that Nova and Sprx got back together, and i can't wait to see if when Final Jam!

Halloween Witch chapter 28 . 11/6/2010
Oh my God! How is Sprx going to fix this one, i love that we got to sing on stage, and HBee's nickname is real cute! I can't wait to see more, maybe my character can tell the team about her hatred for boys at the end of the story and let up a bit on the attitude, realizing these boys are not the same. Just saying.

Awesome chap, can't wait for the next!

HBee16 chapter 27 . 11/4/2010
GIBBY RULES! He is such an awesome boyfriend, and he barely has to try! That song that Seala & Giz sang was AWESOME! Say, do you think I could do a song? You don't have to, but if you wanted to, here's some possible suggestions:

"I am" by Hilary Duff

"Rock star" by Hannah Montanna

"Breakout" by Miley Cyrus

"Girls just wanna have fun" by Cyndi Lauper

"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus

"I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" by Britney Spears

Well, whatever you decide, I'm sure the story will turn out good either way. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE MONKEY TEAM SING! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
HBee16 chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THANKS FOR THE FLASHBACK! I would LOVE to see Mandarin get pie-faced in person! Yeah, I probably wouldn't like being called "Little Camper." However, my name, Melissa, means "Honeybee," so maybe that could be my nickname.
Starfire 16 chapter 27 . 11/4/2010
AWESOME SONG! Say, as long as you're doing song scenes, maybe I can sing a song? You can choose which one. You don't have to if you don't want to, but that would be REALLY cool. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Starfire 16 chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
Sparkles... I like it! Thanks for the nickname! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MANDARIN GOT PIED! I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THAT FOOD FIGHT!
Halloween Witch chapter 27 . 11/4/2010
oh yeah! The two of them are going down! (Cali/Mandra and Ronald/Mandarin) I hope they all kick their buts! Great Chap, can't wait for the next one!

Halloween Witch chapter 26 . 11/3/2010
Yeah! Now that's what i'm taking about! Also, if this ever comes up about why Karalynn hates boys, its because she betrayed by her supposed best friends who were all boys, who used her, and I'm sure that other readers are wondering about why she hates boys so much. I thought you might want that maybe just in case you were wondering and wanted to place that in somewhere, if you want to go into more detail about that, go a head in any way you want. It is your story after all. Great chap and i can't wait for the next!

HBee16 chapter 25 . 11/1/2010
! CAN YOU DO A FLASHBACK CHAP OF THE FOOD FIGHT? I WANNA SEE MANDOOFUS GET CREAMED! THE GUYS WERE SOOOOOOOOO SWEET TO DO THAT! LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING SEALA & GIZ SING! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Starfire 16 chapter 25 . 11/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY TO SEE MANDARIN GET CREAMED! That was soooooooo sweet of the boys to do that! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT SEALA & GIZ ARE GONNA SING! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!